Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she picked a dress that was “so her”-was it lyin on the ground and complaining? And she stayed in her mams because she has to get up so early to go up north (does she know that up north isnt the moon?) but then went to the gym at the same time as she usually does? Is it so she doesnt have to mind her children again? She is such a daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
From my own wedding dress shopping experience, you can pretty much try on any size dress as they simply pin you onto it in such a way that shows you how it would look in your actual size regardless of whether it won't close or is too big... Also, a good wedding dress shop wouldn't allow her to purchase a size 10 as its much easier to take in than let out!! I am sure she meant she hasn't ordered it yet. March sounds tight for a July wedding.... 😅

Reactions: 6
She’s going to come on in a few days/ weeks and say awhhhh so everyone’s been telling me to shop around more for my dress snd not to go for the first one I seen so I’m going to go to more shops

Reactions: 14
Poor sienna in that ad looking at kips videoing it. I hope she puts some of her payment away for the kids when she uses them like that.

Reactions: 14
She didn't order a size 10. She says she tried on a size 10 that was too small but judging by her story I'm taking it she isn't ordering it until March? She says she has until March to do her measurements, and mentioned IF she had to order now, not that she did order. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?
That’s what I got from it too

Reactions: 3
I’d say they only came back early as Jen had to pick up Carter so sad really

Reactions: 4
Everything is practice and warm. Practice and warm. Does she not have someone who reads over her stuff what happened to the PA

Reactions: 4
Love how Jen points out she (Jen) has no need to do 5:30am class and that she got Carter ready for school and collected him from school. No one wants to be tarred with the same brush as Grace

Reactions: 25
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Jen seemed to over explain that she had her son in the morning and rushed to collect him from school, she probably doesn't want people thinking she's like Grace and abandoned him for the day. Which raises the question....if Jen was able to do a 5:30 class and get her son fed and dropped off at school, why did Grace need to stay at her Mams?

Reactions: 43
She has lost weight ..

But... how can she look at these and think they are the same person.. its bizarre... posted both today

She elongated herself in the pic with the kids ... I just don't get it .. anyway only fooling herself I guess
What is wrong with the top of the trousers on the right side picture 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.