Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually happy for her (not if she got it for free) She looks well in that story. Now I give out HELL about her laziness and not being there for her kids but I wouldn't wish on her the misery of a horrible morning fitting on dresses that don't fit.

Reactions: 14
Oh I'd well believe it was the first dress she tried on, so that she didn't have to go through the misery of looking at bad ones on her, it looked half decent and she said duck it this will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am in no way defending her here and I see what she's doing to her grid pics she's only fooling herself but I don't think she's so big that there's no way a sample dress could look nice or she has to settle for the first dress. She is bigger than she was and is bigger than she shows herself online but she's in noway so big the shopping couldn't have gone well. Maybe I'm wrong but I was smaller than I am now but I was never Tiny and I loved my dress shopping I don't think you have to be a perfect 10 for it to be a nice experience.

Reactions: 23
Dress 1 of 20 I’m sure she’s such a child wearing white too absolutely cringing for her
I didn’t cringe because of the colour I cringed because she’s wearing pyjamas with bottoms that look like they have shrunk in the wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am in no way defending her here and I see what she's doing to her grid pics she's only fooling herself but I don't think she's so big that there's no way a sample dress could look nice or she has to settle for the first dress. She is bigger than she was and is bigger than she shows herself online but she's in noway so big the shopping couldn't have gone well. Maybe I'm wrong but I was smaller than I am now but I was never Tiny and I loved my dress shopping I don't think you have to be a perfect 10 for it to be a nice experience.
I honestly think her face makes her look bigger than what she actually is

Maye to
I honestly think her face makes her look bigger than what she actually is
maybe , I dislike her as an influencer I think she's incredibly lazy and she got lucky if she tried to do it now she would never succeed but one thing that makes me uncomfortable is discussing someone's size I agree she does herself no favours posting the pics she does and the quotes about loving herself when she clearly isn't happy but I hate comments on anyone size or shape as we all have hang ups and noone is perfect. I think she should present herself better for paid ads etc but her size I don't see her as huge as others seem to I dunno

Reactions: 11
I’d say she had been to the shop before and knew the dress she wanted, then went this time ‘for the gram’ and that’s why she got it so quickly 🤔

Reactions: 12
Thanks, hadn't a clue how to screenshot. I guess she is blaming the lack of business opps on Tattle now. And there is no way she does not check this regularly.
Thanks for linking us to it! I thought the same when I was reading it… “well, she broke that contract about five minutes after coming back on social media!”

• Haha
I’d say she had been to the shop before and knew the dress she wanted, then went this time ‘for the gram’ and that’s why she got it so quickly 🤔
I knew the dress I wanted. One place had it. Organised it and tried it on. The put out two other dresses they thought would suit (which they did)but I stuck with the one I pick. It was perfect on me. It was the one. But I knew the style that suited me.
god I’d love to put it on

Reactions: 4
I can't figure out if the author of that article is taking the piss out of the influencers or not. Definitely laughing at Andy Malone.

Reactions: 6
Its hardly telling the full story of the missing cah and the divine intervention that led to his return

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You where bang on 🙄 ordered a size 10
She’s deluded. No other word for it. Why would you put that pressure on yourself. Maybe buy one size down. A bleeping 10 though? Like she’s setting herself up to fail. She was a 10 before she had her kids. Bodies change, no shame in it but why would you kill yourself to get back to that before the wedding

Alex light (English influencer) got married last weekend and she actively rejects diet culture. Didn’t diet for her wedding,didn’t need to. She’s just a normal sized girl but didn’t get caught up in the wedding diet craze. She was honestly one of the most beautiful brides I’ve seen. The happiness shone out of her, you could tell she’s happy in her own skin. It was so refreshing to see

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I tried on my own dress and then shopping with sisters for theirs the common theme was dont buy for the size you want to be buy for the size you are.
I really hope she has thought this through because it would be really horrible for her if for the next few months she is under severe pressure to loose weight to fit into a dress.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.