Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her mother didn’t go wedding dress shopping with her then why the duck did she stay in her mams!!

Reactions: 18
She bought at size 10 dress and she’s at least an 18 ? Wtf??? Are they adding material?

Reactions: 2
Jen just totally hung her out to dry over on her stories!

out again tonight. She should be ashamed, but she’s too busy living her best life to realise.
silly cow.

Reactions: 7
I took from her that she ordered a dress, didn't say what size, and has til March to get to the size she wants so they can alter itbthen. Which would make sense.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her around lately? I’d love to hear from someone who has seen her in the flesh lately.

Reactions: 1
Once again, kids are only about for bleeping content. There needs to be a law brought in, it's so so damaging. These kids are too young to have a say in being used to earn greedy grabby money through clicks. Or any influencer. Rachel Gorry is another one for using her kids for ads or emotional posts. They are all as bad as eachother but bleeping hell Grace takes the biscuit.
I hate hate hate kids being used like this.

Reactions: 36
The video is so disengenuous and all for a #ad 😔
Broke my heart seeing the little thing look at the camera after kissing her mam and then when she’s handed the book she holds it facing outwards as if she’s posing for a photo. So so sad she’s been trained that way.

grace looks like a priest in that white outfit with the kids. It looks like she’s wearing a long cotton skirt thing they all wear 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Alex light (English influencer) got married last weekend and she actively rejects diet culture. Didn’t diet for her wedding,didn’t need to. She’s just a normal sized girl but didn’t get caught up in the wedding diet craze. She was honestly one of the most beautiful brides I’ve seen. The happiness shone out of her, you could tell she’s happy in her own skin. It was so refreshing to see
I really like Alex Light, such a lovely girl and her wedding was so gorgeous to look at, she is just normal sized and has been much smaller but made herself unwell so now embraces a balanced lifestyle. Really genuine person.

Reactions: 6
Missed bed time last night, missed her kids waking up this morning and missed bed time again tonight and no doubt crisps will do morning time again tomoro.. and this is a weekly thing where she misses numerous bedtimes and morning times.. it’s a bleeping disgrace.. duck grease and her feelings the hurt and damage and emotional/attachment issues she’s doing to them kids is not ok.. Chris grow a bleeping pair of balls and tell this waste of space to shape up or ship out.. she’s making a laughing stock out of you for gods sake

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Brands stop working with her because the general public reach out to those brands and make complaints. It’s irrelevant if there is an overlap of tattle members and complaints.

Reactions: 17
Brands stop working with her because the general public reach out to those brands and make complaints. It’s irrelevant if there is an overlap of tattle members and complaints.
Brands like sketchers… where she openly admitted having symptoms of Covid-19 and trotted in for freebies regardless… yup sure ppl who complained about that are just ‘trolls’ in her eyes..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.