Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent max an hour and a half in trying on dresses before getting food in a hotel which is a 10 minute drive away. She mustn’t have tried on many dresses.

Reactions: 20
That fry was predicted on the other thread this morning! Gym and then fry πŸ‘.
Possibly a bit of comfort food because dress shopping didn’t go well

Reactions: 16
New thread thanks to @JoniM absolute classic .

Recap in emojis πŸ₯΄πŸ€’πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ“±πŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸŽ‘πŸŽ’πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸͺ„πŸͺ„ βœ‚ βœ‚πŸ‘— πŸ‘°πŸ» πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ˜­
Oh God I’m laughing here! I hope she doesn’t get disappointed at the dress appointment because I wouldn’t wish that on anybody, even her. But she is kidding herself. If she chose a style to suit her shape, she would look gorgeous on her big day. But she chooses to filter and chop the tit out of every photo and is wearing a waist trainer because you can clearly see the fat squeezed up under her arms. πŸ™„This isn’t a real weight loss journey, this is someone clearly so insecure she has to change her pictures and lie about being this thinner size (why?) and every compliment she gets is validation to keep going…and the lie goes on and on. She’s dug herself in this so far now I don’t know if she’ll ever stop.

It’s a kick in the teeth to those of us who try to exercise properly and eat right to stay fit. I’m slim but I have to mind it. I was eating really crappy for a while and my clothes didn’t feel right, and I felt awful, so I’m back to eating well and plenty of good food and my clothes feel better now. I don’t go lying about being perfect and being a size I’m not.
When I was getting married I was a size 10 - was doing a lot of GAA training at the time so I had some nice muscle but toned - the woman in the bridal shop (witch!πŸ˜‚) says to me β€œoh I don’t know how that dress will even go over your shoulders they’re so broad. She had me in tears. If Grace wants this boho low back, low front lace dress that only Giselle the supermodel could wear, she might get a wake up call. Wear a dress to suit your shape!! Feckin eegit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a look at The White Gallery, as I wouldn't be familiar with their stock...feel bad for her, she must be nearly giving herself body dysmorphia from all the facetune, if she thinks those styles are going to suit her.
It's a Dominique style, very fussy dresses, lots of frills, net, cut outs...like Grace, if you need to wear a waist trainer to pretend you have a waist...those dresses aren't going to be for you. No shame in it either, I'd say the majority of brides to be would find it difficult to get a dress in that style that suits them, and doesn't highlight every lump and bump.

Reactions: 13
I'd say the reason she was in and out in a flash was that they didn't bow down and offer her the dress for free because, let's face it, she's Ireland's answer to Britney Spears.

Reactions: 7
I'd say the reason she was in and out in a flash was that they didn't bow down and offer her the dress for free because, let's face it, she's Ireland's answer to Britney Spears.
I'd say it was because they had limited dresses for her to even try on

Reactions: 15
Barely an hr in the place. Seriously? That's not a good sign. I think she needs to be realistic about what suits her.

Reactions: 8
Britney Tears after she looked at herself in the mirror in one of those boho dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck??? I thought she was really going to milk the whole dress shopping experience for ages. I can't believe she got a dress (there!) in less than an hour....

Reactions: 5
Dress 1 of 20 I’m sure she’s such a child wearing white too absolutely cringing for her

Reactions: 4
Find that very hard to believe. I hope she hasn't moved on to another lifestyle fad by next year.
How had they a dress to fit I thought sample sizes were all 10/12 and on the small side.

Reactions: 4
And she'll likely order a dress a size or two smaller to diet into it, a lot of overly optimistic brides do that!

Reactions: 3
It would be a sample she'd have tried on. They'll order in the dress in 'her' size.

I bet it's gifted, I just have this feeling.... :cry:
Course it's gifted. So she would only have been able to choose from a few I'd say. Not the most expensive dress in the shop! The shame of it begging for a wedding dress.

Reactions: 7
It would be a sample she'd have tried on. They'll order in the dress in 'her' size.

I bet it's gifted, I just have this feeling.... :cry:
Even still the samples wouldn't go near her. They were all floaty delicate things. I'm really surprised. Well done to that shop. πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.