Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen really trying to distance herself from Grace's lack of parenting skills there. I'm telling you there was a meltdown of some nature last night and she went to her mams... it wasn't planned.

Reactions: 12
She’s surrounded by enablers and I’ve no pitty for any of them for putting up and creating this monster.
If I arrived at my mothers door for a fitting she wasn’t even going to leaving my two kids at home I’d get a swift kick up the hole and sent right back to where I came from.
That’s if I even got to my mams after the deafening roars of laughter from my fella thinking I was leaving him and the kids fir another night after my holliers in Ihaly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she is at a movie premiere and doesn't tag the film or who sent her there. Mrs makeup is there and tagged universal ireland

Reactions: 14
I honestly don't know how anyone uses her for promotion, she's so lazy.
She must be on the books as rent a crowd for some of these events. Literally just there to fill a seat and nothing else!

I was very dissapointed to see Derval O'Rourke commenting on Graces Waister-trainer/weight loss post.
What did she say? I can't see the comment 👀👩‍🦯

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She mustn't been getting much pr for black Friday the rest of them are flat out this week

Reactions: 7
She must be on the books as rent a crowd for some of these events. Literally just there to fill a seat and nothing else!
Those events are a media free for all; I’ve been to loads of them and I’m just a normal person 😂

Reactions: 3
Everyone that went all tagged universal... except grace
I complained to them about Grace before when she did the kids Movies and then proceeded to watch an adult movie with Sienna. I didn’t get response. I’m not shock she did tag them. She really is shite at her job.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.