Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was very dissapointed to see Derval O'Rourke commenting on Graces Waister-trainer/weight loss post.

Reactions: 9
When I tried on my own dress and then shopping with sisters for theirs the common theme was dont buy for the size you want to be buy for the size you are.
I really hope she has thought this through because it would be really horrible for her if for the next few months she is under severe pressure to loose weight to fit into a dress.

It'll just be another excuse to get away from her responsibilities

"I cant, I've paid €XXX for a dress that I *have* to fit into so I need to go to the gym/PT instead of being around the kids/at home.

Have a takeaway ordered for when I'm back hun x"

Reactions: 9
You where bang on 🙄 ordered a size 10
She didn't order a size 10. She says she tried on a size 10 that was too small but judging by her story I'm taking it she isn't ordering it until March? She says she has until March to do her measurements, and mentioned IF she had to order now, not that she did order. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

Reactions: 25
Orders in a 10, says she’ll be flat out but posts a picture of a fry then?? This one is away with the birds

Reactions: 3
She didn't order a size 10. She says she tried on a size 10 that was too small but judging by her story I'm taking it she isn't ordering it until March? She says she has until March to do her measurements, and mentioned IF she had to order now, not that she did order. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?
I read it the same as you. She has till March, she didn't order a 10 now.

Reactions: 21
Oh maybe your right I hope she didn't order a 10

Reactions: 1
You normally order the dress in the size you are currently and then get it altered. I was told to order at least 6 months in advance to allow for delays and alterations. Is she not leaving it a bit late ordering it in March?

Reactions: 1
It would be a sample she'd have tried on. They'll order in the dress in 'her' size.

I bet it's gifted, I just have this feeling.... :cry:
Oh god how low can she go. Everything in her life is sponsored tit even for the kids. Surely she wouldn’t pimp out her wedding and wedding dress to Cheapest offer🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just watched Jens story there, safe to say she's not bowled over by Graces dress by a long shot. "she found her dream dress so that's exciting for her" 😂 no mention of the dress being gorgeous or grace being a beautiful bride!

Also a 10 in a wedding dress is an 8 in the high street. Please Grace, don't torture yourself trying to fit into a sample size, you absolute dose.

Also loved Jens dig about getting carter breakfast and ready for school before she went, Grace easily could have done so too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if I'm missing something but how could she physically try on a size ten?

Reactions: 10
So sad she even mentioned a size on that post. No one really gives a duck other than her what size she is, she should stop obsessing wit numbers

Reactions: 18
So what size is she supposed to be when photoshopping herself? She is giving the impression in her last few grid photos that she is a 10-12. Its fucked up.

She'd want to reissue that contract to herself... Not reading Tattle?? .. Yeah sure Grace 🤥
The posts about her dress, completely directed at Tattle 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.