Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a test booked in Dublin, had an antigen done in the UK to get home, but went to the PCR in Dublin as well?

Reactions: 1
So she had a test booked in Dublin, had an antigen done in the UK to get home, but went to the PCR in Dublin as well?
I think she didn’t have the results for the one to fly home as she only had it done yesterday so had to get another one done at the airport she said if she’d have done one when she arrived in London on Thursday she’d have had the result back in time so she had to pay for another one in the airport and pay for another flight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to see she heading to galway to spread the new variant she brought home with her , thanks grace 👏🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I think she didn’t have the results for the one to fly home as she only had it done yesterday so had to get another one done at the airport she said if she’d have done one when she arrived in London on Thursday she’d have had the result back in time so she had to pay for another one in the airport and pay for another flight
Ah that makes more sense, it was just the way she told the story is made it sound like she went back to the airport

Reactions: 1
The irony "crying to the girl at the gahe, i need to get home to my kids" able to use them when it suits her.... witch.... she normally cant ditch them fast enough... And now heading to Galway to spread god know what there! UN bleeping BELIVABLE🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 66
I'm starting to think she has copped on, in her latest post she says 'stupid me', she has decided to start being honest, good for her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
What kind of a tool is she the man in the moon knows it takes at least 24 hours for a pcr test to come back but she thought she could get it yesterday morning and then hop on a flight a few hours later.. probably done it on purpose to miss bedtime!
Also if she had covid should she not have just shown her recovery cert as tests can show up positive for months later?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The girl working on the gate must have seen her instragram and didn't fall for the bullshit of having to get home for her kids.

She said she got a PCR test in the morning but didn't have the results for it, then she called it an Antigen test (when saying she had to get a 2nd antigen test) then she called it a PCR test again.

Why the heck would she get a PCR test anyway? They are both more expensive and take longer to get the results for. She really is an idiot.

Reactions: 10
" I need to get home to see my kids" said Grace never.
Needed to get home before Kips loses yet another job or Anne or Mags gets fed up minding them.

Reactions: 12
Why do I get the feeling she was late doing that test on purpose to get out of more responsibilities,like spending time with her children,bathtime,bedtime?! She just couldn’t face doing that when she arrived back. Every person in the world knows how long a test result might take to come back! Nobody is that stupid. Even Sienna is sick of listening to her shite in the back of the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sienna looks so pissed off and fed up,her eyes even rolled at end of the story 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do I get the feeling she was late doing that test on purpose to get out of more responsibilities,like spending time with her children,bathtime,bedtime?! She just couldn’t face doing that when she arrived back. Every person in the world knows how long a test result might take to come back! Nobody is that stupid. Even Sienna is sick of listening to her shite in the back of the car!
Honestly why have bleeping kids if you're going to treat them like that?!

Reactions: 6
Good to see she heading to galway to spread the new variant she brought home with her , thanks grace 👏🏻
What kind of a stupid prick is her fella? Like seriously? He’s every bit as bad as her. Off we all go to Galway, after mammy just back from a cesspit of the new Covid variant in the UK, la La bleeping La! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
Crying to the girl on the gate .....

I need to get home to my kids!!!

I was so happy to get home to the couch and Chris.

Unreal

Also. I don't think she had a test at all !!

She just rocked up thinking because she had covid she was immune

Reactions: 23
Crying to the girl on the gate .....

I need to get home to my kids!!!

I was so happy to get home to the couch and Chris.

Unreal

Also. I don't think she had a test at all !!

She just rocked up thinking because she had covid she was immune
100% agree, she thought she wouldn't be checked! PCR test my arse, sure why didn’t she just wait for results of the PCR if she was waiting 8 hours in the airport!

Reactions: 17
She’s in serious damage limitation mode….
Method one- mention wanting to get home to see kids (even tho do best daily to avoid) and take them to another city to spread the new variant of what you picked up over in
Method 2- mention Chris gave you a cuddle. Sure If that idiot is happy with her and forgives her outrageous selfishness then everyone else should too.
Method 2- mention Chris gave you a cuddle. Sure If that idiot is happy with her and forgives her outrageous selfishness then everyone else should too.
more holes in that story than I don’t know what. She makes my blood boil- the selfishness and self indulgence is off the scale

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.