Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
The whole influencer thing baffles me.
I’m just an average Joe working 9-5 in an office, but if I had a business - of any sort - and I wanted to advertise or promote it...the last thing I’d think of is hiring these knock off actors - cause that’s what they are.

For example, can you imagine if Palmerstown House went - right, let’s have a night in the hotel for the Toy Show. Contact parents of kids that have been through the mill this year. Ronald McDonald house in Crumlin.
Collect them in limos, wine and dine them. Treat the kids like Prince and Princesses and give them an experience they’ll never forget.

I don’t know about you, but if I saw something like that on a companies Social Media I would actually go out of my way to give them my business.

No. Instead you have robots and geebags, using the same phrases, whacking the same shite up day after day.

Mad. (Maybe I should move into marketing? 🤔)

• Heart
Reactions: 105

JoniM

#48 Jingle Bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way. I've gone to bring the Omicron home from the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Fwiend!

It absolutely sickens me to see all these blaggers going to all these xmas experience with their kids for nothing when I have had to fork out for them months in advance. She’s off there tonight in palmerstown house on a freebie press trip as are a few others I’ve seen tonight and more of them during the week were at wonderlights in malahide. Two things that were not cheap and ordinary mugs like me have to pay out to go to. It’s not like these places need to use them for advertising at this late stage sure I’ve had tickets booked for months such a kick in the teeth to see them swanning about not having put their hand in their pockets for any of it.
apologies 🥴 rant over it just got in my wick this week the amount of them on freebie trips I’ve paid for

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Fgiw

Chatty Member
So she picked a dress that was “so her”-was it lyin on the ground and complaining? And she stayed in her mams because she has to get up so early to go up north (does she know that up north isnt the moon?) but then went to the gym at the same time as she usually does? Is it so she doesnt have to mind her children again? She is such a daft twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Ratsout

VIP Member
They are as bad as the "when I wake up ill be" insert age pj's. Sorry if you have them for your kids I just don't get it, having special pj's for the night before your birthday.
They’re my biggest pet peeve. Absolutely beyond tacky and just adds to excessive consumerism. Same with toy show boxes. Just buy your child a bag of jellies, you don’t need a whole box with pjs included to watch a poxy tv show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

butterflybilly

VIP Member
The irony "crying to the girl at the gahe, i need to get home to my kids" able to use them when it suits her.... BITCH.... she normally cant ditch them fast enough... And now heading to Galway to spread god know what there! UN FUCKING BELIVABLE🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 66
It absolutely sickens me to see all these blaggers going to all these xmas experience with their kids for nothing when I have had to fork out for them months in advance. She’s off there tonight in palmerstown house on a freebie press trip as are a few others I’ve seen tonight and more of them during the week were at wonderlights in malahide. Two things that were not cheap and ordinary mugs like me have to pay out to go to. It’s not like these places need to use them for advertising at this late stage sure I’ve had tickets booked for months such a kick in the teeth to see them swanning about not having put their hand in their pockets for any of it.
apologies 🥴 rant over it just got in my wick this week the amount of them on freebie trips I’ve paid for
It's infuriating.. xx

But can I say? I for one think you are deadly
..... paying for your kids trips out ...working hard.. saving... you have self respect..... fuck grace and all the beggers....

Hope you and your kids enjoy 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Alucia

VIP Member
It was so nice of Graces anxiety and depression to stay in Dublin and she's s swaning around England with strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Jackjack38

VIP Member
How odd, that travelling alone at one of the busiest times of the year and during a pandemic to a city riddled with covid to meet a bunch of absolute strangers her anxiety hasn't been set off!!!?????🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Ratsout

VIP Member
Is Grace doing the Elf this year? Her kids are at great age for some fun every morning but knowing that sausage roll she’s not got the patience. If it doesn’t benefit her it’s not happening
She’ll do it in Feb cause her family and friends will know what she meant xx

• Haha
Reactions: 52

TritonvilleGal

You can go out! My god what snowflakes we have all become. The schools should have opened there was barely any wind where I am just a horrible day. I don't blame her getting out the kids need more than sitting on a sofa all day.
In saying that yes the west coast got a battering but Dublin is fine.
Back to Grace.
Before I read the end of your post I knew you were in Dublin. Believe it or not, the south / west have got a battering. If they opened the schools and something happened everyone would be up in arms. I love the Dub attitude ah it's a grand day where I am so it must be fine the rest of the country 🤣

Reactions: 49