Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think not letting kids stay up for the toy show is a bad thing, my 5 year old was in bed at his normal time
Fair enough, everyone does things differently 🙂. Personally, since I was a kid it’s been a special night where the rules are relaxed. Usually fell asleep well before the end, and watched the repeat in the morning.

Reactions: 10
Fair enough, everyone does things differently 🙂. Personally, since I was a kid it’s been a special night where the rules are relaxed. Usually fell asleep well before the end, and watched the repeat in the morning.
Yeah it was the same when I was growing up. And on St Patrick’s day we were able to ‘break lent’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t that the point though - unfortunately yes he needs to work harder, but as you say he knows it’s his job to get it right. She gets paid whopping money to do these ads and always gets it wrong then trots out the ‘be kind’ crap when she’s such a dose. Well done to your son for recognising his challenges and taking it by the horns 👏🏼
She’s not writing detailed reports or long letters. It’s one or two sentences or at most a small paragraph, so she has no excuse.

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely not dyslexic.. she has a degree in languages!! I reckon somebody must have commented years ago on her careless spelling that she must have a hint of dyslexia, the way ppl used say that, and she's ran with it since.
This, I would absolutely bet my house on her never having an official diagnosis.
This is the same vein as my friends know what I means and Chris is proud of me....
She is about as dyslexic as JoJoLarbo suffers with OCD.

Someone pulled her up on a caption beforehand and instead of thinking damn I should proof read it turned into "iM dYsLeXiC, bE kInD yOu TrOlL"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a mention of support for the guys she does all her training with and most likely for free.
Jenn and dom both mentioned

Reactions: 7
Re: letting the kids stay up to watch the toy show, was that not the point of the sleep over, to sit up and watch it.
Though its anyones guess cause she never gave any info on the event.

Reactions: 11
Not to derail the thread, but the family who own Palmerstown House are also one of the many vulture fund groups who have bought and tried to buy numerous properties over the country. I would in my hole give them a cent of my money.
Anyway back to Grace....she's a disgrace!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The daggers that she threw sienna when she took the hot water bottle off her! 😭

FDA3299F-9C1F-4EAB-BCAF-B2FE508F9195.jpeg
If looks could kill

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Poor Sienna, the look she gave her and the way Sienna kinda froze is so upsetting 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just out the shower with a towel over my bone dry hair. Another authentic ad by grace

Reactions: 6
So what did we learn about Palmerston House hotel?? I hope whoever’s idea it was is getting a bollocking 😂😂 as much as her mate Shoshannah rots me at least she showed the Santa experience very well, she didn’t stay over but it was more than one poxy photo!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.