Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her saying were gonna watch the toy showwww and have some popcornnnnn ,is fake as hell 😡😡
She wasn't one bit impressed sienna took the hot water bottle off her ,she may aswel of said that's mine!!I filled it.
GET YOUR OWN 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really doesn’t seem to have a good bond with sienna. She always looks sick or tired… bags under her eyes

Reactions: 4
So what did we learn about Palmerston House hotel?? I hope whoever’s idea it was is getting a bollocking 😂😂 as much as her mate Shoshannah rots me at least she showed the Santa experience very well, she didn’t stay over but it was more than one poxy photo!!
I thought exactly this when I saw Shoshannahs version of trip.

Reactions: 3
Not a mention of support for the guys she does all her training with and most likely for free.
Jenn and dom both mentioned
Nothing in it for her so she couldn’t be arsed supporting the lads for Movember!
I would say she’s paying for her gym sessions! Would you want Grace Never Miss a Monday Mongey as an unofficial brand rep for your gym when she is clearly lying to herself and her followers with photo editing.
That gym seems to be doing okay clients wise!
She has definitely lost weight and it suits her( fair play in that sense) but I say it was more of a diet change. The grazing boxes and freebie foods stopped coming in or she decided she didn’t need to be eating everything.
In terms of the content, if I was her management I wouldn’t be happy! It’s her full time job and she can’t even proof read her captions.. Basics
She couldn’t be bothered reviewing her videos she throws up especially when she’s using the kids for content! But makes time for the edited photos of herself!
It’s only after you see others on Instagram been at the same event or get the same PR box sent out and the detail/description and effort put in, It’s not even minimum effort she puts in. No effort! She’s so complacent
Time and Time again I keep saying it, she should be wearing a balaclava she’s absolutely robbing people.
The look she gave her poor daughter in the video with the hot water bottle 💔

Reactions: 16
Omg the look she gave her poor little girl 💔💔she froze.
It must be so confusing for S when mammy acts all nice when the phone comes out only to cut her down in the same breath.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nothing in it for her so she couldn’t be arsed supporting the lads for Movember!
I would say she’s paying for her gym sessions! Would you want Grace Never Miss a Monday Mongey as an unofficial brand rep for your gym when she is clearly lying to herself and her followers with photo editing.
That gym seems to be doing okay clients wise!
She has definitely lost weight and it suits her( fair play in that sense) but I say it was more of a diet change. The grazing boxes and freebie foods stopped coming in or she decided she didn’t need to be eating everything.
In terms of the content, if I was her management I wouldn’t be happy! It’s her full time job and she can’t even proof read her captions.. Basics
She couldn’t be bothered reviewing her videos she throws up especially when she’s using the kids for content! But makes time for the edited photos of herself!
It’s only after you see others on Instagram been at the same event or get the same PR box sent out and the detail/description and effort put in, It’s not even minimum effort she puts in. No effort! She’s so complacent
Time and Time again I keep saying it, she should be wearing a balaclava she’s absolutely robbing people.
The look she gave her poor daughter in the video with the hot water bottle 💔
I think she actually thinks she’s such a big Instagram star that all she has to do is turn up & they’re honoured with her presence!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Originally she had "back to bed because I'm feeling emotional today" then she reuploaded the same video without that part hmmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep I saw the first one when she said baby napping back to bed feeling emotional taking it easy.
So like every other day then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what might cheer you up Grace? Spending some lovey quality time with your precious little girl.

Reactions: 17
After being flah ouh Fri night recording nonsense for the gram it was bound to happen. Parenting box ticked on Friday night 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
With only a few weekends to Xmas and pending restrictions ahead for Dec she would be better spending family time on a day out with her children

Reactions: 10
With only a few weekends to Xmas and pending restrictions ahead for Dec she would be better spending family time on a day out with her children
She did that Friday don’t be expecting much more.. whatever fun days Sienna gets from now to Christmas will be with nanny Anne.. definitely not lazy arse grace

Reactions: 9
Eh where's Sienna while the 2.5year old baby naps? I'd say Chris is catching up on work he didn't get through during the week. She's had a meltdown, sent Sienna to Ann or Mags and probably put Hayden to bed.

Reactions: 15
The baby is in bed 🤦‍♀️
Well I know this is a crazy concept Grace but maybe, just maybe you could use his nap time to parent your first born too 🤷‍♀️ Mad thought I know...

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.