Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was "they had a ball" We should start taking bets on what Grace is actually trying to say in her posts. At least someone would make a few bob out of it! More chances of her making mistakes than winning the lotto 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Leave her alone she's dyslexic so she obviously can't have any accountability over the content she publishes 🙄
No excuse. She's being paid to do a job. Least she can do is use spell check.
If you bought a book and it was littered with spelling mistakes would you say ah sure the author must be dyslexic its grand.

Reactions: 12
The whole influencer thing baffles me.
I’m just an average Joe working 9-5 in an office, but if I had a business - of any sort - and I wanted to advertise or promote it...the last thing I’d think of is hiring these knock off actors - cause that’s what they are.

For example, can you imagine if Palmerstown House went - right, let’s have a night in the hotel for the Toy Show. Contact parents of kids that have been through the mill this year. Ronald McDonald house in Crumlin.
Collect them in limos, wine and dine them. Treat the kids like Prince and Princesses and give them an experience they’ll never forget.

I don’t know about you, but if I saw something like that on a companies Social Media I would actually go out of my way to give them my business.

No. Instead you have robots and geebags, using the same phrases, whacking the same shite up day after day.

Mad. (Maybe I should move into marketing? 🤔)
I dont disagree.... But you would have to follow that company in order to see what they have done. This is why they need to use influencers as people follow influencers. They most likely do not follow the companies

So as much as the idea is lovely. It won't have the same impact. Now they could do the the whole influencer thing but also get the influencer to showcase a charitable side... Don't think I've seen any do that. But it's very cheap marketing for the reach they get

Reactions: 9
No excuse. She's being paid to do a job. Least she can do is use spell check.
If you bought a book and it was littered with spelling mistakes would you say ah sure the author must be dyslexic its grand.

....I'm not sure if you picked up on it but my comment was supposed to be completely sarcastic, taking aim at her always blaming dyslexia when there's a million people more successful than her with dyslexia and you wouldn't even know it, because they take the time to have content checked before posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
....I'm not sure if you picked up on it but my comment was supposed to be completely sarcastic, taking aim at her always blaming dyslexia when there's a million people more successful than her with dyslexia and you wouldn't even know it, because they take the time to have content checked before posting.
Sorry my bad. Only after I posted that I thought maybe it was sarcasm. I'm usually the one with the sarcastic posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could of refilmed that last one with the child fixing her jammies Jesus
Or she could give the poor child privacy in her jammies. Jesus christ this kids in school. She doesnt need people in yard seeing her ready for bed just had bath whatever. Does she not realise these are little people that she should be protecting. They are not props for her shoddy advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is an insult to the dyslexic community. I know people who have dyslexia and who have never once used it as an excuse for making a mistake. In fact they only mentioned it when we didn’t see them in the exam centre and we thought they hadn’t sat the exam. Also it’s the 1980’s anymore, Grace went through the entire Irish education system including college at a time when there were so many supports for dyslexic people that if it’s part of your job to make sure things spell right and sentences make sense you will have techniques to do it correctly.

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely not dyslexic.. she has a degree in languages!! I reckon somebody must have commented years ago on her careless spelling that she must have a hint of dyslexia, the way ppl used say that, and she's ran with it since.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is an insult to the dyslexic community. I know people who have dyslexia and who have never once used it as an excuse for making a mistake. In fact they only mentioned it when we didn’t see them in the exam centre and we thought they hadn’t sat the exam. Also it’s the 1980’s anymore, Grace went through the entire Irish education system including college at a time when there were so many supports for dyslexic people that if it’s part of your job to make sure things spell right and sentences make sense you will have techniques to do it correctly.
I have a 17 year old son who is so severely dyslexic that he cannot read or write , he’s in secondary school with amazing support , he certainly doesn’t use it as an excuse , he will remind people he does not have the skills other people have when it comes to reading and writing , he is in transition year and is in charge of the social media for their mini business and he will make sure he uses his laptop software to speak into his app and it will make sure everything is correct before he posts anything . Nothing close to what an influencer would post daily but he knows he has a job and he needs to do it correctly so he can reach his target market . He’s forever going to struggle with his dyslexia but one thing for sure he will never use it as an excuse for being lazy with his work , if anything he has to work twice as hard .. mini rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a 17 year old son who is so severely dyslexic that he cannot read or write , he’s in secondary school with amazing support , he certainly doesn’t use it as an excuse , he will remind people he does not have the skills other people have when it comes to reading and writing , he is in transition year and is in charge of the social media for their mini business and he will make sure he uses his laptop software to speak into his app and it will make sure everything is correct before he posts anything . Nothing close to what an influencer would post daily but he knows he has a job and he needs to do it correctly so he can reach his target market . He’s forever going to struggle with his dyslexia but one thing for sure he will never use it as an excuse for being lazy with his work , if anything he has to work twice as hard .. mini rant over
Isn’t that the point though - unfortunately yes he needs to work harder, but as you say he knows it’s his job to get it right. She gets paid whopping money to do these ads and always gets it wrong then trots out the ‘be kind’ crap when she’s such a dose. Well done to your son for recognising his challenges and taking it by the horns 👏🏼

Reactions: 17
Yet another Foreo ad...... You can see her eyes scrolling over and back reading whatever prompts she has in front of her 😄😄 honestly, amateur hour at its finest with this "professional" dope....

Reactions: 10
Hang on, is she not letting them stay up a bit for the toy show? I know they’re little, but even for the start of it and they’d nod off anyway. Probably got loads of boxes of shite for it and doesn’t want to share 🐽. Horrible person, it should be a special night for KIDS
I don’t think not letting kids stay up for the toy show is a bad thing, my 5 year old was in bed at his normal time

Reactions: 19
I called her wheeling out the face vibrator advert again at some point! What a useless cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think not letting kids stay up for the toy show is a bad thing, my 5 year old was in bed at his normal time
My kids are 3,5 and 8. We always record it and watch it the next morning with goodies on the couch in our pj's. Same experience without the cranky kids! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.