Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on for a nose at her stories - that look she gave pure Sienna - heartbreaking. Another lounging around day I see now - not that we don’t already know if but she’s one awful

So she got a free Emma mattress too 🙄
Ah feck that. Was going to buy one in HSAM today for my daughter - won’t be doing that now just cause of Grace 😡

Reactions: 4
Shes flat out reading here. Emma collab and now sharing the lads movember🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
really annoyed with the Emma mattress collar. Purchased one earlier this year and had planned to buy another for the guest room. Won’t be doing so now.

Reactions: 8
We have an Eve Sleep mattress which is fab for those of you turned off the Emma now

Reactions: 15
‘Now that the kids are back to school…’
She’s almost four months late with that one.

‘It’s firm but it’s soft as well.’
What?

Wouldn’t touch Emma mattress. Silentnight pocket sprung all the way. Expensive but absolutely worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We have an Eve Sleep mattress which is fab for those of you turned off the Emma now
Thanks for the recommendation. Do any of these companies actually bother to look at the so called “influencers” and their supposed followers??? All they’re influencing me to do is not purchase their products.

Reactions: 8

Attachments

Reactions: 22
‘Now that the kids are back to school…’
She’s almost four months late with that one.

‘It’s firm but it’s soft as well.’
What?

Wouldn’t touch Emma mattress. Silentnight pocket sprung all the way. Expensive but absolutely worth it.
According to her Hayden’s a “baby” babies don’t go to school grease you muppet

Reactions: 6
The funniest part was her saying she was getting the kids ready for school. I dont think she has done that since they started back in September she runs out with the dog

Reactions: 16
I personally HATED the Emma Mattress. It sweated the life out of me. They tried to help with that but nothing did. Their customer service is great I will say.
Ended up with a Simba mattress before they pulled out of Ireland. And I LOVE it.

Reactions: 5
She said in that ad she's 'up in the gym for half 5 most mornings' 😂😂 loose definition of most there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah she got an Emma mattress! Dead at the video of her stuck to the bed and we get to watch her rise out of it like Lazarus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.