Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freebies are always infuriating but I think this one is worse because it’s easy to just not support brands when it’s for ourselves but when it comes to the Christmas experiences for smaller kids the options are so limited & booked so far in advance that you don’t even know which one of them will be giving freebies. It’s so hard to disappoint kids & I feel for anyone who has tickets for these things now and she’s taken the shine off it, even though their kids will still have a ball

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The freebies are always infuriating but I think this one is worse because it’s easy to just not support brands when it’s for ourselves but when it comes to the Christmas experiences for smaller kids the options are so limited & booked so far in advance that you don’t even know which one of them will be giving freebies. It’s so hard to disappoint kids & I feel for anyone who has tickets for these things now and she’s taken the shine off it, even though their kids will still have a ball
But its just not an advertisement this is what i cant understand. Atrocious spelling. No effort. No information. How is this influencing????

Reactions: 21
Of duck off Grace. Could she not just have let the kids have a fun evening in their own home for the toy show like the average joe.

Reactions: 16
But its just not an advertisement this is what i cant understand. Atrocious spelling. No effort. No information. How is this influencing????
As someone else pointed out, it was unnecessary anyway. The event is likely sold out. And sure she’s had the freebie now so she’s not going to put anymore effort in

Companies look at her numbers that’s it that’s why she’s desperately trying to stay at certain number
She buys followers and likes but obviously they don’t look at that

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the difference in the latest woman’s best grid post to the video in the same outfit how can she actually upload that picture and then show herself on the video it’s 2 completely different body shapes! Not saying she hasn’t lost weight but my god the grid post she looks like there’s not abit of fat on her then in the video on her stories you see a completely different body type! The mind boggles it’s actually really sad imagine how long she takes to edit these pics and to actually do before and after pics when she looks nothing like the after pic is just really unhealthy no wonder she’s always depressed over her weight cause she probably looks at these edited pics thinking she actually looked like this at one stage when she looks back on them

Reactions: 7
When I see grace and the likes getting freebies to these places, it turns me off spending my money going there !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When I see grace and the likes getting freebies to these places, it turns me off spending my money going there !
I’m the same and have refused to buy or go certain places as a result. All these xmas outings being gifted to them all is so annoying and pointless. They are all pretty much sold out at this stage and people have had them booked and paid for months in advance so what is the point in having all these “influencers” swanning about for free at them.

Reactions: 17
The whole influencer thing baffles me.
I’m just an average Joe working 9-5 in an office, but if I had a business - of any sort - and I wanted to advertise or promote it...the last thing I’d think of is hiring these knock off actors - cause that’s what they are.

For example, can you imagine if Palmerstown House went - right, let’s have a night in the hotel for the Toy Show. Contact parents of kids that have been through the mill this year. Ronald McDonald house in Crumlin.
Collect them in limos, wine and dine them. Treat the kids like Prince and Princesses and give them an experience they’ll never forget.

I don’t know about you, but if I saw something like that on a companies Social Media I would actually go out of my way to give them my business.

No. Instead you have robots and geebags, using the same phrases, whacking the same shite up day after day.

Mad. (Maybe I should move into marketing? 🤔)

• Heart
Reactions: 105
The whole influencer thing baffles me.
I’m just an average Joe working 9-5 in an office, but if I had a business - of any sort - and I wanted to advertise or promote it...the last thing I’d think of is hiring these knock off actors - cause that’s what they are.

For example, can you imagine if Palmerstown House went - right, let’s have a night in the hotel for the Toy Show. Contact parents of kids that have been through the mill this year. Ronald McDonald house in Crumlin.
Collect them in limos, wine and dine them. Treat the kids like Prince and Princesses and give them an experience they’ll never forget.

I don’t know about you, but if I saw something like that on a companies Social Media I would actually go out of my way to give them my business.

No. Instead you have robots and geebags, using the same phrases, whacking the same shite up day after day.

Mad. (Maybe I should move into marketing? 🤔)
Robots and geebags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 funny and true ha

• Haha
Companies look at her numbers that’s it that’s why she’s desperately trying to stay at certain number
She buys followers and likes but obviously they don’t look at that
Pity they wouldn't look at the actual followers. Can't imagine Abdul and Ahmed trekking with the kids over to Palmerstown house on Faces recommendation.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you know what I think Grace and her partner have not thought about? The internet never forgets, so if in a few years (or months) Grace realises she needs to pack in the influencer game all these greedy grabby things she did will still be on the internet, her kids childhoods, her crying and sobbing, her acting like a boss witch saying she wasn't taking criticism anymore, all the ads she used her small kids for, all the free stuff she sold her soul for, all the times she swanned off and left her kids when they were starting school, her itchy gee - we even know when her partner lost a job, lost a friend to suicide etc

She can never go back to being anonymous (I know she isn't that famous) but she will always have this online embarrassing, cringeworthy and plain wrong legacy online. You cant move on from it, if she ever has to get a regular job everyone there can easily look up all this. I really don't think selling your soul for a few freebies is worth and maybe Grace will realise that some day but it will be far too late for her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Do you love Senna, do you love Senna Hayden” that child breaks my heart! Looking for love and reassurance from her baby brother because she doesn’t get it from her mammy, and big lazy hole sits there ignoring her and speaking over her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do you know what I think Grace and her partner have not thought about? The internet never forgets, so if in a few years (or months) Grace realises she needs to pack in the influencer game all these greedy grabby things she did will still be on the internet, her kids childhoods, her crying and sobbing, her acting like a boss witch saying she wasn't taking criticism anymore, all the ads she used her small kids for, all the free stuff she sold her soul for, all the times she swanned off and left her kids when they were starting school, her itchy gee - we even know when her partner lost a job, lost a friend to suicide etc

She can never go back to being anonymous (I know she isn't that famous) but she will always have this online embarrassing, cringeworthy and plain wrong legacy online. You cant move on from it, if she ever has to get a regular job everyone there can easily look up all this. I really don't think selling your soul for a few freebies is worth and maybe Grace will realise that some day but it will be far too late for her and her family.
Yeah it's kind of like when you come one across a cringe post of your own in Facebook memories from 2007 when you were an entirely different person and had no idea what social media would become. Only on a much bigger scale.

Reactions: 23
All that I see from the Palmerstown thing is that the kids had a bad something or other? Experience? Piece of food? Time? It’s a bad error to make.
Just read V Phelans post about them looking after her in Dublin zoo and kids got certain freebies… and she’s genuinely grateful and thanked them. Don’t think I’ve heard one insta say thanks to anyone for having them for free.
This one makes me sick….. chubby paws outstretched for more and more freebies .
She’s uneducated, boring, stupid, greedy, selfish, lazy, borderline cruel to her kids….. who the hell likes her?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We've gone to palmerston house for years but not this year as its too expensive for us this year. I'm bloody raging at this one going for free and getting to stay over. Not one pic of the experience or anything to describe it. She'll probably put them up later after she's finished photoshopping them. As someone said, they should have offered this trip to children in need, shame on them.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.