Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost weight and that is great. She has put in effort and people would applaud that but stop with the editing and photo shopping.

Reactions: 4
It absolutely sickens me to see all these blaggers going to all these xmas experience with their kids for nothing when I have had to fork out for them months in advance. She’s off there tonight in palmerstown house on a freebie press trip as are a few others I’ve seen tonight and more of them during the week were at wonderlights in malahide. Two things that were not cheap and ordinary mugs like me have to pay out to go to. It’s not like these places need to use them for advertising at this late stage sure I’ve had tickets booked for months such a kick in the teeth to see them swanning about not having put their hand in their pockets for any of it.
apologies 🥴 rant over it just got in my wick this week the amount of them on freebie trips I’ve paid for

• Heart
Reactions: 81
It absolutely sickens me to see all these blaggers going to all these xmas experience with their kids for nothing when I have had to fork out for them months in advance. She’s off there tonight in palmerstown house on a freebie press trip as are a few others I’ve seen tonight and more of them during the week were at wonderlights in malahide. Two things that were not cheap and ordinary mugs like me have to pay out to go to. It’s not like these places need to use them for advertising at this late stage sure I’ve had tickets booked for months such a kick in the teeth to see them swanning about not having put their hand in their pockets for any of it.
apologies 🥴 rant over it just got in my wick this week the amount of them on freebie trips I’ve paid for
It's infuriating.. xx

But can I say? I for one think you are deadly
..... paying for your kids trips out ...working hard.. saving... you have self respect..... duck grace and all the beggers....

Hope you and your kids enjoy 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Hang on, is she not letting them stay up a bit for the toy show? I know they’re little, but even for the start of it and they’d nod off anyway. Probably got loads of boxes of shite for it and doesn’t want to share 🐽. Horrible person, it should be a special night for KIDS

Reactions: 11
It's infuriating.. xx

But can I say? I for one think you are deadly
..... paying for your kids trips out ...working hard.. saving... you have self respect..... duck grace and all the beggers....

Hope you and your kids enjoy 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Thank you 😊

It would be so much nicer to see these trips given to families with sick kiddos or those that can’t afford to bring their kids. This crowd are well able to afford to pay their way but take everything going.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder is Kips with her in Palmerstown.. in shock she is away somewhere with them!!

Reactions: 3
Wonder is Kips with her in Palmerstown.. in shock she is away somewhere with them!!
Are you? She didn't pay for it, it's content again they are only wheeled put for content she'll never treat those kids off her own back.

Reactions: 18
I don’t remember her ever going away on an overnighter with the kids. Sorry if I was
Wrong in what I said

Reactions: 8
I don’t remember her ever going away on an overnighter with the kids. Sorry if I was
Wrong in what I said
Hahah no I was just being terribly sarcastic. When she "goes away with the kids" it's to her Mas, he never take them anywhere bar her mum's or the soft play.

Reactions: 4
I don't know where to start with this.

First time ever away with the kids ( bar the time she went to Portugal and brought two babysitters) and it's a pr trip.

What exactly has she shown ? Do they have a fair of some sort ? I'm none the wiser. All I saw was two kids being put to bed at 8pm.

Reactions: 20
Another freebie for what purpose exactly. I'm sure Palmerstown House don't need any advertisement.
Why why why do they use this lot??????
I can't fathom it and yeah to whoever above said they worked hard for the money to pay for the same thing like what a sickener seeing this one getting it all for free. If you're gonna give a free trip to somebody at least give it to someone deserving.

Reactions: 15
Another freebie for what purpose exactly. I'm sure Palmerstown House don't need any advertisement.
I can't fathom it and yeah to whoever above said they worked hard for the money to pay for the same thing like what a sickener seeing this one getting it all for free. If you're gonna give a free trip to somebody at least give it to someone deserving.
Id hardly even call it an advertisement the most i saw was a sofa bed. Another failed ad

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit confused. She said they went down to watch some of the Toy show but there was a TV in the room.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.