Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in gods name does asda need to give free clothes to people. Worse still she's never owned anything from them. Just annoys me so much.

Reactions: 21
Why in gods name does asda need to give free clothes to people. Worse still she's never owned anything from them. Just annoys me so much.
There’s not even an Asda store in Ireland so she os basically give 2 fingers to the Irish retail sector by telling people to order online from the UK.

Id say she is mad jealous of Dom being nominated of an influencer award.

Reactions: 27
There’s not even an Asda store in Ireland so she os basically give 2 fingers to the Irish retail sector by telling people to order online from the UK.

Yes why would be order from Asda! it’s a right joke her on here promoting everything from uk🙄 coat doesn’t even fit her properly🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Asda must have fallen for the photo shopped pics. That coat is 2 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'd say mad jealous is the understatement of the year. Fu*kin bullin I'd say she is. 🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
Yes why would be order from Asda! it’s a right joke her on here promoting everything from uk🙄 coat doesn’t even fit her properly🤦‍♀️
Pity she doesn’t move to the uk 🇬🇧 an Irish Hun flogging British goods after all the crap people are going through with Brexit, customs, price of sterling etc shes off her rocker ..

a
I'd say mad jealous is the understatement of the year. Fu*kin bullin I'd say she is. 🥴🥴
I'd say she's smart enough to know she's not even in that league (I'm no Dom fan BTW!).
Plus if she was nominated she would have to show up which would have led to all sorts of issues because photos of how she really looks would be all over the place.
I'd say what she's most pissed off over is the goodie bags she missed out on at the Stellar and Penney's gigs. I wonder did Boots send her anything?

Reactions: 9
Pity she doesn’t move to the uk 🇬🇧 an Irish Hun flogging British goods after all the crap people are going through with Brexit, customs, price of sterling etc shes off her rocker ..
Isn’t her management UK based ? I’d say that’s why Asda sent them a coat who sent it on to grabby .

Reactions: 8
ASDA ships clothes from NI - no customs or duty to pay at all. I didn't watch Grace, did she not mention this?

Reactions: 3
How many free products has she rubbed into her face this week alone?
Dod she get braces on her bottom teeth?

Reactions: 10
Just watched the ad for the bloom face mask and in the 2nd part of it it looks like she has retainers in??
Nice to see her advertise an Irish brand however sosue works with them every month and I wouldn't buy it purely because they both use loads of different products and get expensive facials never mind all the work sue has had done.

Reactions: 10
This thread used to literally fly along. Its nearly as dead as her "influencer career" . I'm not a nasty person but I can't wait for this blagger bubble to burst.

• Heart
This thread used to literally fly along. Its nearly as dead as her "influencer career" . I'm not a nasty person but I can't wait for this blagger bubble to burst.
I feel like I just can't be arsed posting anymore because I feel like a broken record.

Same shite on repeat every day with her

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.