Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always said Mrs make up as in Mr and Mrs.

M.R.S does make sense though because its her initials but Mrs makeup sounds better.

Either way she's a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God forbid Chris gets to go on a stag. She almost sounded begrudging in that last story 🙄
How in gods name can she say she’s jealous! Like can she not say hope he has a great time or something always begrudging if it’s not about her🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Notice how a load of other Influencers were at the stellar awards event but grace wasn’t. In fact since events have started again recently has she been to any. Shows how irrelevant she is now.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though, how is there still a market for white label tit with a label stuck on it?
Like literally we're at the point my nans dog is the next to bring out her own line, who buys this stuff? there's only so many colour and finishes, and half it is dupes for real brands popular lines.

Reactions: 12
How in gods name can she say she’s jealous! Like can she not say hope he has a great time or something always begrudging if it’s not about her🙈
I thought the exact same, like she was away last weekend for a hen, it’s not like she never gets a break 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so selfish it’s actually unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Don't shoot me, i actually like her Halloween display. Damn her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sloppy video on breast cancer awareness "Check weekly". No your breasts may change over your cycle. From ovulation to your period you may find your breasts are lumpy due to hormones, therefore its important to know your normal and check after period. Would be useful to show the appropriate hand technique and position for self examination and the other changes that can occur besides just a lump.....but nah make sure you swipe up to buy a tshirt so she pockets some cash.
Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sloppy video on breast cancer awareness "Check weekly". No your breasts may change over your cycle. From ovulation to your period you may find your breasts are lumpy due to hormones, therefore its important to know your normal and check after period. Would be useful to show the appropriate hand technique and position for self examination and the other changes that can occur besides just a lump.....but nah make sure you swipe up to buy a tshirt so she pockets some cash.
Sickening
100% agree.
And I see she wore a proper bra while doing the video- her boobs are never where they are in that reel!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's our grace now.

The 'I'll bleedin burst ye' barbie
This has been my all time favorite meme for years 😂 I’d honestly love to hear the drama in that friend group. I’d say Dom is the Switzerland of the group, Denise may bleedin burst ye I don’t follow her but have often thought I wouldn’t cross her could be wrong though. I’d say they just let grace away with her notions but she patronises them all because they don’t know how difficult it is being a mother. Jen prob couldn’t give a shite. Has to be rivalry now between dom and grace. Am sure she gets loads of “jaysus wait until you’re a mother comments”.

Cant believe she’s comparing hunger and anxiahee. She has to be doing on purpose for a reaction she cannot be that daft 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really doesn’t know what the anxious feeling feels like it’s called a bloody hunger pang, hanger. Jaysus I have a pain in me chest; have a pain in me belly, right must be anx-iahee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that it’s an American brand and the sale of the shirt goes to an American charity and at the end of the day cancer is a dick and every little helps. but I can’t help but think there are so many Irish cancer charities she could be helping,it just grinds my gears that she can’t support Irish. That being said the mess she made with breast cancer and the whole fit bit saga doesn’t surprise if nobody asked her to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This has been my all time favorite meme for years 😂 I’d honestly love to hear the drama in that friend group. I’d say Dom is the Switzerland of the group, Denise may bleedin burst ye I don’t follow her but have often thought I wouldn’t cross her could be wrong though. I’d say they just let grace away with her notions but she patronises them all because they don’t know how difficult it is being a mother. Jen prob couldn’t give a shite. Has to be rivalry now between dom and grace. Am sure she gets loads of “jaysus wait until you’re a mother comments”.

Cant believe she’s comparing hunger and anxiahee. She has to be doing on purpose for a reaction she cannot be that daft 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really doesn’t know what the anxious feeling feels like it’s called a bloody hunger pang, hanger. Jaysus I have a pain in me chest; have a pain in me belly, right must be anx-iahee.
It is mad to think they all jumped on the influencer/Instagram bandwagon. Like how many other groups of influencers have been friends since childhood or school. Like most influencers have friends who never ever appear on the gram or we don’t who they are but with grace especially it’s one group of friends we always see or hear about.

All of them bar grace have had big relationship breakups. I wouldn’t be influenced by any of them.

Reactions: 10
That attempt at promoting women’s best and breast cancer awareness is so frustrating. Check every week for lumps or discolouration??…I genuinely believe this girl has to be a bit dense. How on earth is that any way at encouraging people to check themselves- how to, what to look for, even link to a proper article or something? She’s the laziest mare. Obviously didn’t get any Irish charities reaching out to her and her 167000 fake followers.

Reactions: 6
That attempt at promoting women’s best and breast cancer awareness is so frustrating. Check every week for lumps or discolouration??…I genuinely believe this girl has to be a bit dense. How on earth is that any way at encouraging people to check themselves- how to, what to look for, even link to a proper article or something? She’s the laziest mare. Obviously didn’t get any Irish charities reaching out to her and her 167000 fake followers.
She’s not really getting any Irish “work”🤔since she has Uk management

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.