Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in Gods name was she trying to say in the car??? Why would you actively choose to upload such nonsense to your stories. Nothing she said made any sense.
It's like she's invented a new language!!
I dont know anymore, the world is gone mad if this one is considered an influencer. Her insides were shaking 😂😂😂
She is complete manic. That whole thing in the car was bizarre.
And Grace the MUA strikes again. She looks like she has pink eye and the two big stripes of bronzer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be the first to day crèche places can be hard to find and lots of people pay to keep them even when they don’t need them full time because they know they will soon. But this has been going on for so long now that her kids are in full time crèche while she basically swans around the place. There is nothing she does that she can’t get done in a couple of hours in the morning.
Has the early morning gym run it’s course?

Reactions: 3
Just listened to the latest episode of "My Therapist Ghosted Me" and they are talking about Hangxiety. Thought that was a new word you invented yourself Grace. Not an original thought in her head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder does she pre film the ‘getting up at 5’ for the gym?!
She'd need to hold up a copy of that day's newspaper like they do in hostage situations before I'd believe her. Deffo lots of botox goin on too, and a little something in the top lip I think

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just listened to the latest episode of "My Therapist Ghosted Me" and they are talking about Hangxiety. Thought that was a new word you invented yourself Grace. Not an original thought in her head :ROFLMAO:
She desperate to get noticed by Joanne and Vogue that's why she referenced it. I'd say everyone avoids her like the plague she's a disaster.

Reactions: 7
She desperate to get noticed by Joanne and Vogue that's why she referenced it. I'd say everyone avoids her like the plague she's a disaster.

Grace is the fodder that Vogue and Joanne's pod thrives on! Ripping the absolute pi$$ outta her will be the only way she'll ever feature on it

• Haha
I was just coming here to say the exact thing, Vogue and Joanne talking about Hangxiety and a day later Grease pretends like she invented the word and then rambles on about utter shite. She's like that girl in secondary school who would start smoking once the popular crew started smoking just so she could seem cool too....but it's even more desperate when you're a mother of 2 in your thirties.

Reactions: 16
I was just coming here to say the exact thing, Vogue and Joanne talking about Hangxiety and a day later Grease pretends like she invented the word and then rambles on about utter shite. She's like that girl in secondary school who would start smoking once the popular crew started smoking just so she could seem cool too....but it's even more desperate when you're a mother of 2 in your thirties.
Haha she tottally copies what everyone else is doing. She is so fake. It’s so cringe a 30 year old mother of 2 behaving like that.

Reactions: 8
I managed the first 5 mins. Got as far as one of them remembering she had her wisdom teeth out. They both sound exactly the same so impossible to know who's talking about what. You can see how Grace would think they are the business. Are we supposed to find it funny and or relatable? I actually think I'd prefer to listen to Grace stumbling over her words!!

Reactions: 10
God forbid Chris gets to go on a stag. She almost sounded begrudging in that last story 🙄

Reactions: 20
It will be very interesting to see how the next few days go without Chris the crutch . Delighted for him hope he has a ball 🥳 Obviously she’s gonna take to the bed when he gets back !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It will be very interesting to see how the next few days go without Chris the crutch . Delighted for him hope he has a ball 🥳 Obviously she’s gonna take to the bed when he gets back !
Wonder will she have the uniforms and lunches sorted... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do they not mean 'handexity
HANGXIETY ....are they not talking about hangovers!!! Not hunger Grace 🙄🙄

• Haha
Is it M.R.S makeup?

It Mrs Makeup (as in Mrs Michelle..) Always hated that name and thought it was a tit name but wonder now if I have pronounced it wrong and it should be M. R. S? As in just the letters. Sorry if this post is confusing

Reactions: 2
Is it M.R.S makeup?

It Mrs Makeup (as in Mrs Michelle..) Always hated that name and thought it was a tit name but wonder now if I have pronounced it wrong and it should be M. R. S? As in just the letters. Sorry if this post is confusing
I think it is M.R.S make up, it's her initials rather than Missus.. Her name is Michelle Regazolli Stone.

Reactions: 3
Is it M.R.S makeup?

It’s so confusing. Her name is Michelle Ragazoli Stone. So MRS is her initials but I think it’s supposed to be Mrs as in Mr&Mrs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.