Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is a little bit less all over the place, I guess the thread is quieter. She had to be a Mammy fulltime in recent days so not as much time for those ridiculous retreats/ceremonies.

Reactions: 8
Are the kids there?
Is chris still in the Stag I wonder?

What was the event she was at this morning? Don’t think it was there was any kids there? Did Anne and mags take the kids again? Aren’t Sienna’s ballet or gymnastics classes on a Saturday morning. She really is something else.

Is she for real? She literally cannot help putting herself before others. Like what on EARTH was that class she was at this morning. She would quite honestly hop on any bandwagon if it gives her the chance to get away from her children.

Reactions: 19
Ju
This is what she was at 🙄
Just goes to show how much time she has alone that she can be doing tit like that. If I got a Sat morning off I'd either stay in the bed or find a nice corner in a cafe to have a coffee in peace and quiet. I'm no Mammy martyr either. But seriously imagine asking someone to mind the kids so you can crochet bleeping swings?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The picture on her grid first and second ones of grace are different she looks bigger in second one plus her trousers are lighter 😂

Reactions: 4
The picture on her grid first and second ones of grace are different she looks bigger in second one plus her trousers are lighter 😂
The picture by the fence is filtered and edited to within an inch of it's life. For all the "fun" she claims to be having when she's off doing these things, her face looks like she's chewing a wasp so she can Photoshop pictures all she likes because she still looks miserable in all of them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The picture by the fence is filtered and edited to within an inch of it's life. For all the "fun" she claims to be having when she's off doing these things, her face looks like she's chewing a wasp so she can Photoshop pictures all she likes because she still looks miserable in all of them.
Never looks happy she looks like she’d bate you 😂😂
Imagine every time you take a pic before you post editing the tit out of it must be nightmare then someone posts real thing

• Haha
Amazing. She was away on a hen last week and Kips and her mother brought the kids to an event. Kips is away on a stag this weekend, doesn't impact Graces me time at all. Shocking. She's so smug and entitled.

Reactions: 18
Did she not whinge that Chris was away on a stag and she was gonna have to be super mam all weekend? And that lasted what... A solid 12 hours for she fecked off into the forest to braid string to bits of wood? Grace you are no more a super mam, more like super bollox. She's terrified of having those poor children longer than a day alone cause that's not good content for the gram.

Reactions: 18
I cannot imagine what my family would say to me if I was looking to dump my 2 off to go to a craft workshop. TBH, I’d love if my fella would feck off for a weekend and leave me and the kids to arse about the house and have a nice chilled weekend

Reactions: 10
Did she not whinge that Chris was away on a stag and she was gonna have to be super mam all weekend? And that lasted what... A solid 12 hours for she fecked off into the forest to braid string to bits of wood? Grace you are no more a super mam, more like super bollox. She's terrified of having those poor children longer than a day alone cause that's not good content for the gram.
Rescued driftwood no less.

how the hell can she justify this to all around her. Them poor children. Playing in a box.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually despair. I always thought anyone who was talented enough to weave macrame should use those skills to make something better than butcher string on a stick. Christ.

Some difference in the pics she's put up of herself compared to the pic the event page put up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.