Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what could have caused her lopsided mouth? Louise mcsharry got lip filler recently and her lips are a bit lopsided too but Grace is way worse. Very weird looking.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what could have caused her lopsided mouth? Louise mcsharry got lip filler recently and her lips are a bit lopsided too but Grace is way worse. Very weird looking.
She can’t even talk properly very weird

Reactions: 5
Dom was at the stellar event & penny's event today, I'd say Grace is sick she wasn't invited to them

Reactions: 13
Imagine.... IMAGINE if out of the goodness of her heart she posted about breast cancer Ireland and posted a link??

Nah. Just posts with a link to a UK site because she is contractly obliged to.

Reactions: 24
Imagine.... IMAGINE if out of the goodness of her heart she posted about breast cancer Ireland and posted a link??

Nah. Just posts with a link to a UK site because she is contractly obliged to.
Or even Rosie’s pink 4th Arc stuff!!!! I wonder is she raging she isn’t promoting that, OR thinks she’s way above / better than the Irish gals cos she’s plugging a UK company? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Or even Rosie’s pink 4th Arc stuff!!!! I wonder is she raging she isn’t promoting that, OR thinks she’s way above / better than the Irish gals cos she’s plugging a UK company? 🤔🤔🤔
She's definitely doesn't think she's above. Just not included !

Or potentially she was and will post about it all in 6 weeks time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she’s a self proclaimed ‘super mom’ for putting the kids to bed and tidying the house all by herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now she’s a self proclaimed ‘super mom’ for putting the kids to bed and tidying the house all by herself 😂
Lord have mercy... think I need to delete my insta... its not helping my blood pressure..super mom... dear lord she's delusional barbie again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s prerecording and scheduling her gym posts as she uses a filter on them which shows the date /time etc.. I don’t think you could lie about that?

It will be very interesting to see how the next few days go without Chris the crutch . Delighted for him hope he has a ball 🥳 Obviously she’s gonna take to the bed when he gets back !
She’ll have panxiety this weekend having to parent her kids

I always said Mrs make up as in Mr and Mrs.

M.R.S does make sense though because its her initials but Mrs makeup sounds better.

Either way she's a dose
Everyone shows the MRS packages all nicely laid out. Typical grace shows it fucked about the box (a week after everyone else)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is mad to think they all jumped on the influencer/Instagram bandwagon. Like how many other groups of influencers have been friends since childhood or school. Like most influencers have friends who never ever appear on the gram or we don’t who they are but with grace especially it’s one group of friends we always see or hear about.

All of them bar grace have had big relationship breakups. I wouldn’t be influenced by any of them.
Correction, grace did have.a big relationship breakdown in oz 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s prerecording and scheduling her gym posts as she uses a filter on them which shows the date /time etc.. I don’t think you could lie about that?
Yeah you can do this 🙈 just prerecord it, add the filters, save to phone and then use the saved file to upload via scheduler 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Somebody needs to tell her not to cut sausages that way for kids, a MASSIVE choking hazard!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.