Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
I hope Grace wasn't watching KIN and the forest ritual thing or she'll be off booking that tomorrow. Wtf was that about anyway 🤔

Reactions: 2

Kellsb13

Did she wash her hair after getting it done? It looks washed in the yoga waffling stories and it doesn’t look dyed or in her post? 👀👀

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
It can also cause excess fat to pool in the areas where the cool sculpting machine is used. It’s a well know side affect. It has left many people with lumps of fat gathering instead of it freezing away.Here’s hoping 😂😂🤞
Linda Evangalista the super model is sueing the makers cos apperently her looks are ruined and she has become a recluse due to being disfigured by this treatment..she had a rare side effect from it which must be what you mention here

• Wow

Donegal

Chatty Member
Anyone with similar aged kids know how much Creche fees would be in that area?? I honestly can’t fathom how they justify paying what I presume to be an extortionate amount while they swan around doing sweet F all!

Childcare Subsidy Allowance I'd say.

W.T.A.F

Is it M.R.S makeup?

It Mrs Makeup (as in Mrs Michelle..) Always hated that name and thought it was a shit name but wonder now if I have pronounced it wrong and it should be M. R. S? As in just the letters. Sorry if this post is confusing

awakenotwoke

Ah ffs would you cop on. What would you say? Tattlers think grace is 'pig ugly' and lazy and think you should leave her? And then what? Chris is going to say Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to the person that I live with and chose to have children with, thank you strangers who don't actually know the two of us at all. Some of you live in fairyland. Commenting on her content grand but thinking you have some superior knowledge than the bloke that actually lives with her is batshit.
😂😂😂😂 Actually alot of people don’t realise they are in bad dysfunctional relationships until someone opens theirs eyes to it. Grace apparently shows the best of her life but it’s hard to not know that she’s a useless mother and a lazy pig despite of that. Maybe your batshit crazy and or blind 🙄 They won’t last much longer I can bet on that. If they do he needs serious help. I don’t believe we come here to attack eachother either. So maybe think before you say something nasty.