Faces By Grace #44 Off on my bike.off on a hike.freezin me fah.Im more a mammy to me cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was her foot not bursting through the strings in all the other pics? Like when the butcher puts twine around a lump of pork?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Very different to her other pics she posts....
I mean......🙈 She baffles me, she's basically in the public eye if you will.....
Does she not look at herself in the mirror and see that she is too big and tall for a mini smock dress with tie up the leg shoes
She is the worst dressed woman I've ever ever come across
She thinks she has a different body than she actually does
And wtf is she constantly wearing teeny weeny mini skirts like if she bent down you'd see her arse
Absolutely disgusting 🤢
And the black ratty hair too
I can't look at her anymore
She's a total mess
She needs a few styling sessions to wear more age appropriate clothes and ones that suit and flatter her shape
Stop trying to squeeze yourself into a dress for a slim 20 something year old grace....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She certainly isn't lacking confidence , I am not referring to her weight at all - that dress is literally at the base of her arse cheeks.

Reactions: 26
She certainly isn't lacking confidence , I am not referring to her weight at all - that dress is literally at the base of her arse cheeks.
Completely agree, couldn’t care about her weight (although she is clearly photoshopping to beat the band) but that dress is very short. As in probably not designed to be worn so short. Agree with PP that she is way too tall for it. Wasn’t a big fan of any of their dresses, very fast fashion.

Reactions: 19
I mean......🙈 She baffles me, she's basically in the public eye if you will.....
Does she not look at herself in the mirror and see that she is too big and tall for a mini smock dress with tie up the leg shoes
She is the worst dressed woman I've ever ever come across
She thinks she has a different body than she actually does
And wtf is she constantly wearing teeny weeny mini skirts like if she bent down you'd see her arse
Absolutely disgusting 🤢
And the black ratty hair too
I can't look at her anymore
She's a total mess
She needs a few styling sessions to wear more age appropriate clothes and ones that suit and flatter her shape
Stop trying to squeeze yourself into a dress for a slim 20 something year old grace....
She should have been in a dress like Jen honestly that dress is terrible

Completely agree, couldn’t care about her weight (although she is clearly photoshopping to beat that band) but that dress is very short. As in probably not designed to be worn so short. Agree with PP that she is way too tall for it. Wasn’t a big fan of any of their dresses, very fast fashion.
Yeah doesn’t suit her at all she’s to tall for it

Reactions: 8
I wonder though with her hair for the wedding, she put up a pic of it and it was stunning but later pics of it are awful, wonder did she go messing with it after with loads more product? It looked lovely and soft in the pic where she tagged Chris sister…and other pics it looks thick in hairspray and ratty.
the day two dress was like a party dress for a toddler, I’m all for people expressing their own style but at least wear something that suits you… waaaay too short for her and while in pics the top part looked lovely, any full body pics the dress was awful.

Reactions: 20
Plus when she was getting ready the next day she said she just put her hair up there was nothing she could do with it because there was so much product in it. Maybe its just me but I thought that was a bitchy comment to make

Reactions: 20
Plus when she was getting ready the next day she said she just put her hair up there was nothing she could do with it because there was so much product in it. Maybe its just me but I thought that was a bitchy comment to make
Yeah exactly, but in the pic of the hair it certainly didn’t look thick in product…but it did by the later pics do reckon she definitely went messing with it.

Reactions: 6
She followed ahomeofmy_own on Instagram I wonder is she a planning on moving to the countryside like she always wanted 🤣🤣 either that or she’s checking what her house in citywest would get her on sale now €€€

She followed ahomeofmy_own on Instagram I wonder is she a planning on moving to the countryside like she always wanted 🤣🤣 either that or she’s checking what her house in citywest would get her on sale now €€€
Grace would last 5 minutes in the country. She sorry I mean Chris would have to drive the kids everywhere to all their activities. She can’t just drop over to mags to give the kids to her either.

Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly, but in the pic of the hair it certainly didn’t look thick in product…but it did by the later pics do reckon she definitely went messing with it.
Yeah she totally did try tweak it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.