Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

awakenotwoke

Yes
Linda Evangalista the super model is sueing the makers cos apperently her looks are ruined and she has become a recluse due to being disfigured by this treatment..she had a rare side effect from it which must be what you mention here
Yes that’s it. But apparently it’s not as rare as they claim. A lot of people have had it happen to them. I wouldn’t trust it . I don’t was actually considering it but that put me off .

Reactions: 1

BeggieMitchell

I had a scope back through her feed.. look at photos from spring /start of summer and tell me she hasn’t lost weight… I can’t get over the difference!!!

saralau554

For 3 days a week! Jesus! I pay approx €600 a month for my little boy that includes all his meals and snacks I don’t have to send a thing in with him only his beaker of water and a change of clothes and his medication. And that’s Monday to Friday. He goes to a registered childminder and loves her.
600 is very good, I don't have to send anything with him either. My eldest went to a registered childminder and I paid 40 euro a day, 160 a week for 4 days but I had to send everything with him! I'm not in Dublin, Im about 40 minutes away from Dublin, but what I pay is standard in my area

Ratsout

VIP Member
Is it M.R.S makeup?

It Mrs Makeup (as in Mrs Michelle..) Always hated that name and thought it was a shit name but wonder now if I have pronounced it wrong and it should be M. R. S? As in just the letters. Sorry if this post is confusing
It’s so confusing. Her name is Michelle Ragazoli Stone. So MRS is her initials but I think it’s supposed to be Mrs as in Mr&Mrs

memyselfi

VIP Member
I know nothing about lifting weights but noticed her hands- is that how you are supposed to grip the bar, one hand over and the under hand under? Presumed grip should be the same in both hands but I know zilch about weights
You use mixed grip for a few different exercises including deadlift so can’t fault her here…