Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Is it M.R.S makeup?

It Mrs Makeup (as in Mrs Michelle..) Always hated that name and thought it was a shit name but wonder now if I have pronounced it wrong and it should be M. R. S? As in just the letters. Sorry if this post is confusing
I think it is M.R.S make up, it's her initials rather than Missus.. Her name is Michelle Regazolli Stone.

Reactions: 3

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Anyone else get a slight whiff of a manic high off her stories today??
No mention of her kids once. Her wedding was a huge motivator? Not her mental and physical health for her kids... Beggars belief. Does she seriously want a medal? She's got all day every day to slot in loads of exercise. She drives me insane I'm sorry.
Wedding is still a long way off. Hope she can keep it up til then.

Alucia

VIP Member
If Grace is in bed at 9 every night and Chris probably goes early too, the poor dog locked up from early.

Nosymam

Jesus I am dropping one child to the minder then after getting 2 up dressed fed lunches made ... back to get the other out the door to school making sure he's all set with then inhale food and coffee and start my 9-5.30 !! No martyr here at all I have a lovely balance life with work kids hubby and social life ... hubby leaves earlier so he can't but that OK as in work he has to go ....
I love it post inhalation of the coffee the quiet house ! I use my lunch hour to get a walk or workout in... me time
Busy days to me have never been shopping , nails, hair ... I have them days but its not work that's just a nice day .. she makes it sound like she its work and tough!
How much bloody has she for all the new stuff she bought!
I hear ya. Once i get the kids to school i have 10-15 mins for a coffee before i start work (still l working from home). I love that quiet time. Because that's it for my me time til after 9pm that night.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
Because nikki done her own research and decided she was going and that was it.. no one tells nasty Nikki what she can and can’t do.. only the USA 🤣

• Haha

Irishmammy

She’s not the brightest is she… CoolSculpting has been all over the media lately. Supermodel Linda Evangelista is suing the company for $50 million after she was “disfigured” by it.

River Medical are trying to pretend that’s never happened with the procedure.
I seen that a few weeks ago , I didn’t join the dots when Grace mentioned it . I was going to look out for her results because I thought if it works I might get it after the baby is born if I can’t shift the baby weight. I’ve never be influenced by any insta Huns , it almost happened 😱😱😱😱

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’d be the first to day crèche places can be hard to find and lots of people pay to keep them even when they don’t need them full time because they know they will soon. But this has been going on for so long now that her kids are in full time crèche while she basically swans around the place. There is nothing she does that she can’t get done in a couple of hours in the morning.
Has the early morning gym run it’s course?