Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeggieMitchell

Yeah you can do this 🙈 just prerecord it, add the filters, save to phone and then use the saved file to upload via scheduler 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I understand that but the filter she’s using is a real time filter, ive used those before it shows the time to the exact second.. so I don’t think those can be used for pre records?

Reactions: 1

Skinner

VIP Member
I wonder will she be on the plane on Tuesday over to Zen Jens wellness retreat rip off.

I don’t think your contact them. Ali though I’m sure she’s always crying about this website curiousisty would get the better of me if it was my partner

Chulfy

For a laugh, look up bumgenius on tiktok. Taking the piss out of the beige aesthetic you see with regards to children, like fashion/toys on insta etc. (I know people were thinking she is trying to emulate this Orlaith Donlan type look). Just made me laugh.
Hilarious 😆

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I see Jen Hatton is in river medical having that treatment Grace had and never mentioned.
I still can't believe she was gifted that and never mentioned a thing a about since the sag she announced it.
Well, actually I can believe it cause she's a dose.
Laura Doyle was there too and she did a story on what the chair etc is like and what it does

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Where is the vid of her filming herself,?? I'm relying on waragainst to keep me upto date. Has she deleted it cos she made a show of herself again I wonder?!

AllTheGalz

Shes doing a LIVE now, I thought maybe it was to do with world mental health day, clicked into it (for my sins) and its another bloody make up demo.

TinaGP

VIP Member
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️
Thinking of you and hoping you’re ok ❤

• Heart

AllTheGalz

Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
That was an outdoor area in house. I was in it myself recently with an unvaccinated friend, and Terrie said it was outside on her stories. Its a very insideish outside, but sure so many places are now.

Heffalump

VIP Member
I actually don't think there are many martyr Mammys on here. Just people that have the common opinion in thinking that Grace's style of "parenting" is an absolute disgust.
I posted earlier about it (I'm sure my post is one you're referring to) but I am by no means a martyr. I have lots of coffee dates with friends, lots of one on one time with my husband, my family. Lots of nights out. But I still love the weekends as family time. I am 110% present in every aspect of my kids lives and sometimes it is a struggle as I own my own business and it takes a lot of my time. But This one??! she is a disgrace of a mother. She lives a single person's life with her kids as the part time option. That absolutely should not be the way!!

Absolutely no hate 😉 I think people are just disgusted with Grace. This week has taken it to an even lower low!!
If I specifically meant you, I would have specifically quoted you.
😉