Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Did she just get a bed and no mattress?? Didn't she mention wanting a super king a while back? Looks like that's what she got she said they won't be bumping arms! I'm just curious as to where the mattress was!

Reactions: 3

Clau

VIP Member
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
[/QUOTE
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
My twins are almost 3 and it’s only in the last year that I’ve found myself, got a bit of the old me back as it’s been tough and one of my little girls has complex needs, if I could get more breaks from my girls I’d love it and time out with my husband, unfortunately this is the reality for some Mams and Dads, just wanted to add this from a different perspective. I don’t disagree with you.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Again, why is she sitting in her room arsing about when her child is home from school ?? Be present with your family!!

Rsn17

In certain circumstances they're fine. Many women want to lift heavy but don't want the callouses- which is fine. Lifting gloves aren't thick, so you'll still be able to 'feel' the weights- they help with grip and protect the hands. But I doubt she's lifting heavy enough to warrant them either way.
Well they're banned in my gym after a few too many near misses! My hands are destroyed with calluses! 😂 I think a, lot of times they are worn to be "seen" 😂 (as in this case!)

Mslittlechat

doesn’t look like grace is going on jens retreat this week - does that mean she’s going next week, when the kids off school?! Or is she not going at all....

awakenotwoke

I would love to send screen shots of what everyone on here thinks of grace maybe that would wake him up to it?! It’s not allowed though is it?

• Angry

Mslittlechat

Its pretty relevant when most people would aim to prioritise their mortgage and home over brow lamination, scissors for string that are 40e and Pennys hauls. She didn't say they looked into it, she said they took a mortgage break. I wouldnt say I am overly invested in it but I think it was a very telling indication of her priorities in life and also like I said - she brought it up, I didn't ring her bank to enquire.
Ok I getcha. I thought she said she had even considered iT.

Gerry o

VIP Member
[QUOTE="JoniM, post: 6699447, member: 212276"
How does she even have friends she’s the most unlikeable person I know mind you like goes with like so really they are prob all the same esp that Denise one she also comes across to me very unlikeable what the hell do the companies who send her stuff think ? They mustn’t listen to her shite talk oh god she drives me mad her eyes are the scary bit always creepy and insincere

Kellsb13

I’d say she’s as dull as dishwater that one. She’s lifeless even down to her bland beige outfit.....

awakenotwoke

I think it's one of the rules here not to contact people... Might be an unwritten rule. She reads here anyway so knows well what we all think. All she'd do would be to block you and use your message to show how she gets trolled.
We aren’t trolling but I guess you’re right. Poor guy to feel he’s stuck with someone that treats him terribly and has nothing going for her .

AllTheGalz

There were 215 people watching when I clicked in initially, just checked again and its down to 169.

• Wow
Reactions: 2