Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
I don't think they actually sent it, I see jen got a delivery of it too & she tagged presence pr, I think Grace is with them now too, she got something few weeks ago & tagged presence pr, I can't remember what the product was though, she trying to make herself feel important today by tagging spencer, she is full of notions!!
😂yeah for sure to make all her followers think they great mates notions they all have his or just send all the pack out

Reactions: 2

KelNoe

Not one other person in the group ahead has their phone out. Imagine this bell end recording it all behind you like a tourist. Fook off!
Yes that whole video didn't see one other phone. Everyone chatting and looking around. 🙄

Heffalump

VIP Member
Has she not unlocked this room in her house yet?
Is she actually diagnosed bi polar or something or is she just a cunt?
Why can't she look at the camera?

Also, it's like she borrowed her face from somebody 5 stone heavier than her.

Gotta love how she is so conscious of saying buhh instead of but, that she goes way OTT and says butTTT.

1634215305717.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BeggieMitchell

She seems to be getting back on PR lists again, she’s showing a lot lately. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson from not showing things before until months later so she’s making more effort now

Reactions: 1

Gerry o

VIP Member
Exactly! Who the hell has time to be poaching god damn eggs and having avocado on toast at this time of the morning??? The mind boggles. Most normal households are rushing around trying to get everyone out the door. I'd love to get up, go to the gym, bring the dog for a walk and sit down to a cooked breakfast when I've two kids to get ready for school...
No Chris does all that don’t ya know them makes her a coffee🤦‍♀️

I think it's one of the rules here not to contact people... Might be an unwritten rule. She reads here anyway so knows well what we all think. All she'd do would be to block you and use your message to show how she gets trolled.
Seriously if she reads here how is not depressed and stressed about all that’s said about her does the truth not hurt🤷‍♀️

Because nikki done her own research and decided she was going and that was it.. no one tells nasty Nikki what she can and can’t do.. only the USA 🤣

God yes would love if she wanted to travel to the states anytime soon 👏

Reactions: 1