Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
Because nikki done her own research and decided she was going and that was it.. no one tells nasty Nikki what she can and can’t do.. only the USA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wa
Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
Was that not indoors in House yesterday? I'm just going by what Terrie posted it looks like it's a covered over patio kind of set up.

I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.
Exactly! Who the hell has time to be poaching god damn eggs and having avocado on toast at this time of the morning??? The mind boggles. Most normal households are rushing around trying to get everyone out the door. I'd love to get up, go to the gym, bring the dog for a walk and sit down to a cooked breakfast when I've two kids to get ready for school...

Reactions: 11
Ugggghhhh. Good Moooorrrnnnniiiinnngggg everyone gives me the absolute RAGE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know where I'd be in life without Grace's words of wisdom. Only for her I'd be afraid of the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love to send screen shots of what everyone on here thinks of grace maybe that would wake him up to it?! It’s not allowed though is it?

• Angry
I would love to send screen shots of what everyone on here thinks of grace maybe that would wake him up to it?! It’s not allowed though is it?
no I would say that’s trolling me too far.
he kmows where we are if he wants our opinions....

Reactions: 6
I think it's one of the rules here not to contact people... Might be an unwritten rule. She reads here anyway so knows well what we all think. All she'd do would be to block you and use your message to show how she gets trolled.

He doesn't give a tit what we think. He's more than aware what's she like, her whole family are.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Who the hell has time to be poaching god damn eggs and having avocado on toast at this time of the morning??? The mind boggles. Most normal households are rushing around trying to get everyone out the door. I'd love to get up, go to the gym, bring the dog for a walk and sit down to a cooked breakfast when I've two kids to get ready for school...
No Chris does all that don’t ya know them makes her a coffee🤦‍♀️

I think it's one of the rules here not to contact people... Might be an unwritten rule. She reads here anyway so knows well what we all think. All she'd do would be to block you and use your message to show how she gets trolled.
Seriously if she reads here how is not depressed and stressed about all that’s said about her does the truth not hurt🤷‍♀️

Because nikki done her own research and decided she was going and that was it.. no one tells nasty Nikki what she can and can’t do.. only the USA 🤣

God yes would love if she wanted to travel to the states anytime soon 👏

Reactions: 1
We aren’t trolling but I guess you’re right. Poor guy to feel he’s stuck with someone that treats him terribly and has nothing going for her .

I don’t think your contact them. Ali though I’m sure she’s always crying about this website curiousisty would get the better of me if it was my partner

Reactions: 1

It was technically outdoors yesterday!! Imagine they all had to squeeze in that space yesterday (it looked very squashed to me anyway) because of Nikki and her family 😂 I’d imagine Terri would have had a wedding style seating arrangement if she could have gone indoors!!

Reactions: 4
I can't get over the amount of money she spends I seriously can't. Saving for a wedding but we know that'll be all freebies... Trips away. Hauls of clothes. And now redecorating her bedroom not just a refresh but a complete overhaul new bed lockers bedding accessories etc etc a few weeks before Xmas. It's actually mind boggling.

Reactions: 8
We aren’t trolling but I guess you’re right. Poor guy to feel he’s stuck with someone that treats him terribly and has nothing going for her .
Ah ffs would you cop on. What would you say? Tattlers think grace is 'pig ugly' and lazy and think you should leave her? And then what? Chris is going to say Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to the person that I live with and chose to have children with, thank you strangers who don't actually know the two of us at all. Some of you live in fairyland. Commenting on her content grand but thinking you have some superior knowledge than the bloke that actually lives with her is batshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Poor Sienna's school tee-shirt looks like its been boil washed with the darks. Does Kips not now how to do the laundry properly. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.