Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised de ca and de dog don’t have their own Instagram page at this stage! She be branching out into clothing for them like Terri’s bloke! Did I just give Grace an idea?? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely guhed I missed out on the mattress and the lockers 😂😂😂😂

I thought it was act
I don't know where I'd be in life without Grace's words of wisdom. Only for her I'd be afraid of the rain
[/QUOTEactually groundbreaking!! It makes ya peh!! What?? Seriously? I'd NEVER have known that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't get over the amount of money she spends I seriously can't. Saving for a wedding but we know that'll be all freebies... Trips away. Hauls of clothes. And now redecorating her bedroom not just a refresh but a complete overhaul new bed lockers bedding accessories etc etc a few weeks before Xmas. It's actually mind boggling.
It will look shite too judging by what she’s got all looks cheap and tacky just like the present bedroom taste is the pits🙄

Reactions: 6
Ah ffs would you cop on. What would you say? Tattlers think grace is 'pig ugly' and lazy and think you should leave her? And then what? Chris is going to say Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to the person that I live with and chose to have children with, thank you strangers who don't actually know the two of us at all. Some of you live in fairyland. Commenting on her content grand but thinking you have some superior knowledge than the bloke that actually lives with her is batshit.
😂😂😂😂 Actually alot of people don’t realise they are in bad dysfunctional relationships until someone opens theirs eyes to it. Grace apparently shows the best of her life but it’s hard to not know that she’s a useless mother and a lazy pig despite of that. Maybe your batshit crazy and or blind 🙄 They won’t last much longer I can bet on that. If they do he needs serious help. I don’t believe we come here to attack eachother either. So maybe think before you say something nasty.

Reactions: 2
Anybody have a problem with war against instagramers today saying site not found 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Again, why is she sitting in her room arsing about when her child is home from school ?? Be present with your family!!

Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
That was an outdoor area in house. I was in it myself recently with an unvaccinated friend, and Terrie said it was outside on her stories. Its a very insideish outside, but sure so many places are now.

doesn’t look like grace is going on jens retreat this week - does that mean she’s going next week, when the kids off school?! Or is she not going at all....

Whyyyy would they send her more Clean Co stuff??
I don't think they actually sent it, I see jen got a delivery of it too & she tagged presence pr, I think Grace is with them now too, she got something few weeks ago & tagged presence pr, I can't remember what the product was though, she trying to make herself feel important today by tagging spencer, she is full of notions!!

• Haha
Ok who took her old bed? I know it was one of ye. 😂😂
3 year old bedroom with a broken slat and a mirrored bedside locker with a chip ❤ who could say no ?

I know things happen, I've broken plenty things before myself but it's more the lack of respect and value she has for things she really has not had for that long, all disposable. Pure madness.

Reactions: 15
I don't think they actually sent it, I see jen got a delivery of it too & she tagged presence pr, I think Grace is with them now too, she got something few weeks ago & tagged presence pr, I can't remember what the product was though, she trying to make herself feel important today by tagging spencer, she is full of notions!!
😂yeah for sure to make all her followers think they great mates notions they all have his or just send all the pack out

Reactions: 2
Big difference in how Jen showed hers to Grace
Jen showed product Information calories etc Grace gave no information what so ever as usual lazy work 🙈

How is Grace going to manage the mid term?? She must be googling mid week trips like mad!!! I suppose Hayden will do full time creche... she will have to sort Sienna!

Reactions: 6
How is Grace going to manage the mid term?? She must be googling mid week trips like mad!!! I suppose Hayden will do full time creche... she will have to sort Sienna!
Shes probably off on another holiday during mid term.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.