Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I hope I didn’t sound like a martyr Mammy 🙈🤣 I certainly don’t mean to! Am feeling pure sorry for myself because I’m feeling fluey and shite. But to the person above who hopes to maintain her sense of self after the baba arrives I would say you absolutely can and should! I go on dinner dates with my husband albeit not once a week, have lunch with friends and get out for exercise on my own (when I am not as big as a beached walrus and full of sciatica 🙈) and I think it’s so important. But Grace does all that when her kids aren’t in school and Creche and it’s a constant cycle of it. She really does seem to avoid parenting at all costs and uses her mental health issues (I’m saying that with major sarcasm) to avoid being a grown up. And that ape she’s engaged to allows it. Beggars belief really!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was the same on Stacey solomons thread ..as soon as the baby was born everyone was talking about how they were up out of bed and doing the school run hours later while she just lay in bed 🤣🤣 it gets vey boring very quickly people comparing their motherhood stories as that’s not what these threads are about

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
[/QUOTE
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
My twins are almost 3 and it’s only in the last year that I’ve found myself, got a bit of the old me back as it’s been tough and one of my little girls has complex needs, if I could get more breaks from my girls I’d love it and time out with my husband, unfortunately this is the reality for some Mams and Dads, just wanted to add this from a different perspective. I don’t disagree with you.

Reactions: 3
has that baby shower girl got no friends or family that aren’t insta-people? No aunt or cousin or school friend?! So weird

Reactions: 21
has that baby shower girl got no friends or family that aren’t insta-people? No aunt or cousin or school friend?! So weird
Wouldn’t put it past her to have 2 showers, one for the huns the rest for the others. They wouldn’t have made the photo cut anyway likely if they were there

Reactions: 8
Yes I was thinking that too🤦‍♀️ Nicki didn’t seem to get a look in😅

I did think it was nice to see her with the other bigger influencers again however
Really bigger influencers please they are really nobodies and that Denise one also has a Face Id love to slap like how can you class her as a big influencer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually laughed in shock at the above pic. Christ that level of photo editing must be terrible for her self esteem

Reactions: 10
I wonder will she be on the plane on Tuesday over to Zen Jens wellness retreat rip off.

Reactions: 1
Sure Grace, sure ‼ And the purple hue over the handbag is a dead giveaway of your botched Photoshopping
How can she justify this, it's so obvious that she photoshops within an inch of her life. I just couldn't lie to myself like that, what's the fcuking point when everyday you see your real self in the mirror, so bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Ahh fair play to her she brought the 2 of them around the shopping centre for an ice cream.
Well done grace. Mother of the year award in the post for you.

Reactions: 17
With Grace's rapidly dwindling career the way it is, maybe she could audition for a part in kin. I've heard the word "rah" approximately 5 times in the last few minutes. She'd fih righ in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.