Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never make an effort with her appearance when she’s going out? Everyone else is all dolled and she looks like a bag of tit! Hair is scruffy and the black dress is just meh 😒
I HATE saying this but her little girls hair always looks tit as well. Takes a minute to brush it and tie it up for duck sake

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A look around the shops? I’m pretty sure no child wants a look around the shops.

I was in Dundrum today. Lots of crying kids.

Reactions: 24
I’d say the clips of the kids were ones Kris sent her I don’t think she bothered her hole to bring them out

Reactions: 11
No child that age would be interested or bored stupid being brought around the shops. Bring them to a playground/park.

Reactions: 9
Poor pets never even got a holiday just brought down on top of Graces Mam in wexford while this selfish pig treats herself day in / day out . Do they even have a passport? ( not shaming mine were a lot older on their first trip abroad ) but nothing is evenly shared in that house - it’s all Grace with a few crumbs thrown to Kris and zero for the kids

Reactions: 5
I hope Grace wasn't watching KIN and the forest ritual thing or she'll be off booking that tomorrow. Wtf was that about anyway 🤔

Reactions: 2
She needs to piss off being preachy about never miss a Monday and the Rain won't melt you... go and ask my arse u selfish twit ...

'All about the hike life'.... give me fecking strength... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all be in the gym for 6am in the morning if we put ourselves first and we didn’t have to parent too Grace. Anything to avoid your reality. I missed the gym this morning because I was awake during the night with my 8 month old. But I’m okay with that.
Im sure she be able to go back to bed later when her kids are in school and creche! She’s so unlikeable and an absolute twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs to piss off being preachy about never miss a Monday and the Rain won't melt you... go and ask my arse u selfish twit ...

'All about the hike life'.... give me fecking strength... 🤦‍♀️
Spends more time with that feckin dog than her own family pity she doesn’t read here she could learn how to sort her life out theeee most selfish person I know and I know a lot of people!

Reactions: 13
I'm only catching up now. No more than everybody else here, I can't work out how Grace finds the time.

Not only to go on the hike - but to edit the footage and upload it BEFORE going to a baby shower in town.

I have zero children and it's an amazing day if I can get 3 or 4 snaps on Instagram stories!

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
Why does she never make an effort with her appearance when she’s going out? Everyone else is all dolled and she looks like a bag of tit! Hair is scruffy and the black dress is just meh 😒
I HATE saying this but her little girls hair always looks tit as well. Takes a minute to brush it and tie it up for duck sake
I'd say she was very self conscious going to that yesterday. She doesn't own her size and she needs to. Black jeans, black top, heels and a proper fitting blazer was all she needed. Not the white fake linen tit show she wore to the Bond premier!! In terms of Sienna's hair I think she probably has very fine hair and it's hard to make it look anything but fluffy. It's like when people were on here saying the kids were pale and not fed properly and sleeping enough. Again I think it's just the skin tone they have. Thats it I'm done defending her now I promise!!

Reactions: 15
the kids appearance should just be left out it. The kids are gorgeous.
She only cares about her instagrabbing and being greedy. That’s all she is.

Reactions: 26
If Chris lost a bit of weight he wouldn’t be a a bad looking chap. Why he’s still with that piggy is beyond me. She’s is pig ugly, horrible personality and a terrible mother. What’s the point in him staying with her. He’s like a single father already. He would be better off leaving.. Do we think they will get married?

Reactions: 4
the kids appearance should just be left out it. The kids are gorgeous.
She only cares about her instagrabbing and being greedy. That’s all she is.
I think there's a difference between commenting on their appearance and their looks. I'd never ever comment on a child's looks but if they were wearing clothes that are too small shoes or on the wrong feet and scruffy then that's due to the parents....

Reactions: 9
Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡

Just wondering can’t find a thread for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.