Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.
Jesus I am dropping one child to the minder then after getting 2 up dressed fed lunches made ... back to get the other out the door to school making sure he's all set with then inhale food and coffee and start my 9-5.30 !! No martyr here at all I have a lovely balance life with work kids hubby and social life ... hubby leaves earlier so he can't but that OK as in work he has to go ....
I love it post inhalation of the coffee the quiet house ! I use my lunch hour to get a walk or workout in... me time
Busy days to me have never been shopping , nails, hair ... I have them days but its not work that's just a nice day .. she makes it sound like she its work and tough!
How much bloody has she for all the new stuff she bought!

Reactions: 12
Jesus I am dropping one child to the minder then after getting 2 up dressed fed lunches made ... back to get the other out the door to school making sure he's all set with then inhale food and coffee and start my 9-5.30 !! No martyr here at all I have a lovely balance life with work kids hubby and social life ... hubby leaves earlier so he can't but that OK as in work he has to go ....
I love it post inhalation of the coffee the quiet house ! I use my lunch hour to get a walk or workout in... me time
Busy days to me have never been shopping , nails, hair ... I have them days but its not work that's just a nice day .. she makes it sound like she its work and tough!
How much bloody has she for all the new stuff she bought!
I hear ya. Once i get the kids to school i have 10-15 mins for a coffee before i start work (still l working from home). I love that quiet time. Because that's it for my me time til after 9pm that night.

Reactions: 3
There are very few Mam's that could relate to Grace and the amount of 'me time' she indulges herself in. I'm not a Mammy martyr either and although my kids wreck my head at times, I actually like being around them. They genuinely crack me up but I do also love having time away from them too because we all need a break but to want/need as much time away from them as Grace does is not normal.
She is trying to get the old Grace back but none of us are the same person we were 5yrs ago or 10yrs ago. Even if you haven't had kids you're still different to how you were in the past. Our bodies change, our metabolism begins to slow down, we're aging. Our personalities change, our friendships change, our relationships with our partners change. Nothing stays the same!! That's life, she needs to stop harping back to the past because that's what it is, the past. I think this is Grace's biggest problem, she's looking back through rose tinted glasses. Thinking that being thin equates to happiness. Hasn't she always suffered with her mental health so pre kids I'm sure she struggled but I think in her head she just remembers the good stuff no real responsibilities. Those days are gone though, she needs to move on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have to laugh, avocado on toast at 8am. Is this not peake getting ur kids ready for school hour? I don't get a minute in the mornings, what am i doing wrong? I'm not a mammy martyr, just this is the busiest time of day for me. Lunches, dress, hairs (long knotty hair), hubby does brekkie btw.
Id be lucky to get a few sips out of an instant coffee before the school drop off 😂😂😂😂
There’s one thing you can say about Grace and that despite her mental health struggles she is VERY good to herself 😂😂😂
Loves a good treat that girl

Reactions: 22
Kips has joined the gym and is doing a class this morning. Will grace have to get the kids ready for school 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the gym at 5.24 this morning. I don't understand why she doesn't do a 9.30 class?? She doesn't do logic does she??

Reactions: 27
What’s evident is grace will find the time to meet graces needs yet rarely finds the time to meet anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know anyone.... not a single person who wears the gym gloves in their house before even leaving for the gym... saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've a feelin in me wahers our girl will be on the panel of OT next season with Pah Henry. What an absolute pro!!

Reactions: 5
Good for Chris ! She might have to do her fair share now or go at a later time like most normal people would .

Reactions: 5
Good for Chris ! She might have to do her fair share now or go at a later time like most normal people would .
Don't worry she was doin her best nót to wake the kids this morn so Chris would be back in time from the gym to do the school run!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this wedding she's going to gonna be an over night 2 day event thing?
Can't remember which bestie is getting married 🤔

Reactions: 1
WTF those dresses. PMSL…as if Grace lol
What the hell is that RStyle thing that all the huns are all AF to now? Swipe up me arse, but it’s annoying they’re all on it.

Reactions: 10
In the gym at 5.24 this morning. I don't understand why she doesn't do a 9.30 class?? She doesn't do logic does she??
I was wondering this myself? I use to do a 5:30 class so I’d be home for the school run and relieve my fella of baby duties and he’d go off to be in work for 9am. So why does Grace do a 5:30 class when we know doesn’t have a job or do the school run?

Reactions: 7
WTF those dresses. PMSL…as if Grace lol
What the hell is that RStyle thing that all the huns are all AF to now? Swipe up me arse, but it’s annoying they’re all on it.
Do not use those links unless your happy with someone making money off you. They are active for up to 30 days afaik so you wouldn't even have to have ordered anything when you clicked the link.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.