Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With just over 3 hours to go shes rememebered shes meant to have something to do with mental health day

Reactions: 14
With just over 3 hours to go shes rememebered shes meant to have something to do with mental health day
It's actually disgraceful. She doesn't do anything unless she's being paid or there's something in it for her.
Imagine if she actually did something just to be nice to her followers to show she actually cares about other people. But she doesn't.

Reactions: 10
Poor Kips comes home and he’s straight onto insta for her doing the jigsaw. My 1st time ever seeing them doing something together as a family of 4!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked looking at how happy and young she looks in that picture from a few years ago, the brightness in her eyes even!! 😟😟

Reactions: 12
I’m shocked looking at how happy and young she looks in that picture from a few years ago, the brightness in her eyes even!! 😟😟
That was pre kids time hence why she was so happy, she regrets having children imo, she always looking to go back to the past when she should be cherishing her beautiful children instead & making beautiful memories with them

Reactions: 15
Have ye noticed how we never see a picture of the actual gym on a Monday morning , just her in the mirror.

Reactions: 18
Is that the YSL bag under her arm? She's half the size she was at the weekend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question..... can a blagger get up early or go the gym or have a coffee without posting it to Instagram 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Genuine question..... can a blagger get up early or go the gym or have a coffee without posting it to Instagram 🤔
Most people would just get on with it as routine, but not Grace, she views it as an achievement, something to be praised for.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't matter what they do to it (for free...) she'll have it whacked up in the trunchbull bun by evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it odd she goes all the way to newbridge to Pelo when there’s one in Dublin!! I suppose it’s extra kid free time with a longer drive 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I find it odd she goes all the way to newbridge to Pelo when there’s one in Dublin!! I suppose it’s extra kid free time with a longer drive 😂😂
Newbridge to citywest is actually often quicker than citywest to lots of other parts of dublin. (Not defending her, just pointing out the geography, lol!)

Reactions: 7
If they don’t take a good chunk of it you cannot even rate them as hairdressers. It badly needs a decent chop.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.