Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any company who sends a product to her is looking for a free ad and a bland positive review. I've never seen a critical review of a product from her, except from the time she used lip gloss as lipstick and felt it didn't give enough colour 🙄. Everything reviewed is "iconic" "divine" "amazing". Skin care in particular is lashed on with no description of how it works on the skin. Clothes are photoshopped, cheeseboard and sweets are consumed at lightning speed, we heard no more about her journey with the Beacon and her "incontinency" issues. I'm pretty sure anusol could send hemorrhoid cream and we'd be told it's "divine"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I must have missed that what happened??
She did the absolute bare minimum, she only did it because she was actually paid to do it. Charities paying blaggers is disgusting, especially this one parodying mental health issues when it suits her, she gives no credibility to the charity who employs her.
Blaggers have a platform, if they were honestly passionate about a specific cause or charity it costs them nothing to like, share, promote the charity without payment. Ir speaks volumes when they only mention a charity when it's a paid gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She seems to be getting back on PR lists again, she’s showing a lot lately. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson from not showing things before until months later so she’s making more effort now

Reactions: 1
Can't stand her
But credit where it's due
She actually is after losing some weight this time
You can see it from her face in those videos last night, I hope she keeps up this new healthy routine, I can't imagine what she's gonna be like after the wedding though, imagine the crash 🙈
She has a house, she has 2 babies, a boy and a girl, when she has the wedding there will be nothing left to do other than do what every other mother/employee/partner does every day....unless she has another baby, which I can't see happening and she'd be foolish to cause she's definitely not cut out for it.....
Genuinely hope she can pull herself together now for LIFE and not just to be skinny for a wedding

Reactions: 11
Ahh I just can't with that video. Did she actually put her phone on the ground and film herself walking past it? And where was Hayden?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't care what anyone says, you just can not beat a good natural walk
God she is a TIT.

Also I didn't realise when she said a 'stroll with Kara' she actually meant a stroll. I'm pretty sure my child crawled quicker!!!

Ahh I just can't with that video. Did she actually put her phone on the ground and film herself walking past it? And where was Hayden?
Ehhhh... Crèche, where else! At this stage I'd say hr calls his carers in crèche "mam"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what it looks like doesn’t it? The whole thing is sooooo contrived! Hunting for conkers in business park…what the actual.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s what it looks like doesn’t it? The whole thing is sooooo contrived! Hunting for conkers in business park…what the actual.
I’d cringe if I was in one of those Buildings and looked out and seen grace outside filming that. You would actually get a good laugh if there was a load of people in the office looking out seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah jaysus the phone on the ground for the natural walk through a business park. 10 out of 10 for entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.