Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is kips still away? Can she not save filming videos for the 5 childfree days she has every week.

Reactions: 18
My youngest is sick. I was suppose to meet up with friends I haven’t seen in over a year. I cancelled it. Despite the other half telling me to go, I refused.
there is no way I would leave them.
she really does not want to have to deal with her kids.

Reactions: 10
My youngest is sick. I was suppose to meet up with friends I haven’t seen in over a year. I cancelled it. Despite the other half telling me to go, I refused.
there is no way I would leave them.
she really does not want to have to deal with her kids.
Wonder Woman this a fab example of being an amazing mom. Sorry you missed out on your day with your friends, hope the smallies feels better soon.

Reactions: 6
What is the junk she’s showing on that bed 🙈wouldn’t inspire anyone duvet looks manky not even pulled and flatted to give off a good look as for those clothes she couldn’t be even arsed to iron and present them they looks horrible well in fact they are horrible enough to put me off buying them you really do runout of words for this woman/child 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her "fashion" haul is like farmer chic 😂 about as inspiring as her chewtorials and beewwweeee leeewwwks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s trying to go for that neutral chic look I’d say with those clothes. Making a bags of it as per….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the beige 🙈🙈
The neutral look is not working out very well for her when she continues to draw ALL over her face with bronzer every day. Looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another Photoshop fail this time with her Kim Kardashian proportioned hip which melts into poor Haydens arm.

Desperate to think she posed for that picture with her two kids who clearly adore her, and then went home to edit it just to make herself feel better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Another Photoshop fail this time with her Kim Kardashian proportioned hip which melts into poor Haydens arm.

Desperate to think she posed for that picture with her two kids who clearly adore her, and then went home to edit it just to make herself feel better.
Oh that so obvious. What colour is her face 😲
I don't think I've ever seen anything nice on her. She wouldn't influence me to buy a pair of sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least the children had a day out, they never seem to get anywhere, pity she wouldn’t take them to the park more often

Reactions: 4
At least the children had a day out, they never seem to get anywhere, pity she wouldn’t take them to the park more often
I'd say she only went out coz jen was bringing Carter and he could play with sienna.
Her makeup is shocking. She looks dirty.

Reactions: 15
I'd say she only went out coz jen was bringing Carter and he could play with sienna.
Her makeup is shocking. She looks dirty.
Any Tattlers old enough to remember Constance Carroll make up from the 90s?? You got it in the Pound Shops. She looks like she rolled around in it. And if that's her hip she needs to see a Doctor soon!.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s become very heavy handed with the filters of late. Everything recently has a very orange tinge and slimmed down. I genuinely wonder what she actually looks like in real life.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.