Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I feel so very sorry for you. What can I really say except that I'm thinking of you and I can guarantee you, you are a genuine person, living a real life and all that it brings. Mind yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Im so sorry. I hope things improve soon.

This is why watching this one swan off at every opportunity and then play the depressed card because chris went somewhere this morning and she had to parent is so infuriating. Theres no point commenting youll just be labelled a troll but there has to be people in her real world who can see her for what she is
Ps hope you dont mind me saying but there is no shame in taking the help. Nobody begrudges somebody help when they are really struggling thats what it is there for

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Big hug for you, I always love your posts , you are hilarious and always hit the nail on the head when it comes to these dopes ❤
Thank you xxx

I always say laughing is good... gives you temporary relief .. I love when people on here make me laugh and when i make people laugh... 😁💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Sending big hugs. I hope things get better for you very soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I can tell how much pride you have but take the help from SVP and give yourself space to breathe, there is no shame in asking for help it's the bravest thing you can do. Don't let your pride get in the way and when you're back on your feet and in a better place which you will be, do something small for somebody else, pay it forward.
Years ago I worked for SVP and when I met people doing it tough it always struck me how quickly any of us could end up in their position, lose a job or a partner or get sick, it's that easy. I wish you the best and if I were you I wouldn't watch Grace and her carry on, she hasn't a clue how luck she is. X

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Don't be embarrassed, I've been there I know how hard it can be. I went to MABS and they were a great help. I cleared my debts over a space of 2 years and I even have savings now. Sometimes having that little bit of help can make a huge difference. X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks everyone... I've got to have hope..
Hope stands for hold on pain ends....

We all have to have hope ... and keep going thru this life even though its a motherfucker at times 🖕🤣💞💞💞💞

Anyway sorry for derailing...

Thank you 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I can tell how much pride you have but take the help from SVP and give yourself space to breathe, there is no shame in asking for help it's the bravest thing you can do. Don't let your pride get in the way and when you're back on your feet and in a better place which you will be, do something small for somebody else, pay it forward.
Years ago I worked for SVP and when I met people doing it tough it always struck me how quickly any of us could end up in their position, lose a job or a partner or get sick, it's that easy. I wish you the best and if I were you I wouldn't watch Grace and her carry on, she hasn't a clue how luck she is. X
Thank u very much xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Grace has zero resilience. She better hope she never has to face difficult times or adversity.

Reactions: 15
She has no resilience and is an absolute whinger. If my husband came home and I said I felt sad and needed a cuddle and to go to bed early he would ask me if I was a toddler and then tell me to duck off😂😂😂.
This is not about anxiety or depression anymore, she is taking the absolute piss!!
My husband would say the same 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Jesus what will she ever do if she ever has an actual problem. Just unbelievable. I just hope when she is having her pity party for one she doesn't cry in front of those poor children. Like did she sit there whinging when it was her and Sienna watching a movie.
Whats the matter Grace no lunch/nail appt/ facial to go to today? Jesus the shock of it no wonder you cried I mean I dont know how you cope.
Fucks sake

Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry to read this. Your posts make me laugh every day, not to mention your user name! I hope things get a little better for you and your son xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to get a bleeping full time job mind her kids clean her house then she wouldn’t have time for all these bleeping feelings she having , just have to get on with it like the rest of us , god she is a bleeping lazy selfish geebag !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really and truly triggers me and I have to hold back my thoughts sometimes.... I'm going thru absolute hell... for alot of reasons... like alot of people... like people have real problems, emotional problems, financial problems, lack of help, serious medical problems, etc etc...

But grace has it so easy ... so when she is on with the poor me it really gets to me.. constant attention seeking is all it is... sitting in her cosy bed, having Chris tend to her, with all her purchases scattered around her... duck off grace, just duck off
I can absolutely understand that, she is a spoilt b*tch who craves attention so much she flips the switch on and off from great grace doing wonderful to poor me Grace ..
Hugs to you 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to get a bleeping full time job mind her kids clean her house then she wouldn’t have time for all these bleeping feelings she having , just have to get on with it like the rest of us , god she is a bleeping lazy selfish geebag !!
Needed that laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I really hope that things look up for you soon. The internet is so toxic but the ironic thing is that we get labelled as trolls on tattle but I’ve seen so many people sharing their real troubles and getting nothing but support.
I hope that now you’ve got your worries down in words that life will improve for you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope that things look up for you soon. The internet is so toxic but the ironic thing is that we get labelled as trolls on tattle but I’ve seen so many people sharing their real troubles and getting nothing but support.
I hope that now you’ve got your worries down in words that life will improve for you
Thank you..💞

Certainly no trolls on here...only lovely people as far as i can see 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.