Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here but I have met Grace before at a baby group. She seemed down to earth and fairly normal initially (apart from intensely eyeing everyone up as they arrived, I thought that was odd given that we chose to be there with her and the whole point was not to feel like that), except the first thing she did when one of the mams left the meet-up was judge and comment on what that mother had chosen to feed her child. All the while posting the "I AM HER MOTHER" post about Sienna when she felt she was being judged for bottle feeding, or food choices, or vaccinating, or whatever it was.

That was the end for me. Byyyyeeeee girl!
I'm not surprised at all. Sadly that mum probably left thinking grace was lovely, is still a follower of grace, defends her and thinks she's amazing.
Imagine someone made a comment on her parenting.....you would be lynched.

Reactions: 10
Can’t see where this stone of weight was lost from ? I’m only commenting on it as she made a post about it . If you don’t want your weight discussed then don’t draw attention to it . I don’t believe she has lost a stone from eating cheese , free take aways - oh hang on must have been the oat milk and the forest walk !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t see where this stone of weight was lost from ? I’m only commenting on it as she made a post about it . If you don’t want your weight discussed then don’t draw attention to it . I don’t believe she has lost a stone from eating cheese , free take aways - oh hang on must have been the oat milk and the forest walk !!
As my granny used to say ‘she lost it from her big toe’ I think Grace is trying to not only convince us but herself too!

Reactions: 11
More photoshopped pics. Where does her leg just disappear to!!! Pass the sick bucket with Krisps comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers
Ah I seen that. I thought it was obvious she was joking when she said that about any ideas. She did laughing emojis and everything. I don't think Shoshanna and Grace are bffs as such. I like Shoshanna she's very honest about motherhood etc.

Reactions: 1
Does Grace not see the difference in how she looked in the video and how she is in her posed photos? Does she think we are all stupid?

Reactions: 8
Omg yeah.
Like should you even be allowed get waxed after literally only having thrush.. I'd be absolutely mortified and wouldnt go near my waxer for weeks . She has no shame ... 🤢

I am actually in shock! Surely to God you cant get waxed a week after having thrush? Is there any beauty therapists on this thread?

Reactions: 4
How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢
I’d say the agency get a small cut of the pr events and what not that the influencers do that are set up by the agency. I’d don’t think it’s the same as what they do for modelling where the agency gets a paid the Full fee and the pay the model an agreed price. Not 100% but I’d imagine influencers are much more hassle than the models.

Reactions: 3
Ah I seen that. I thought it was obvious she was joking when she said that about any ideas. She did laughing emojis and everything. I don't think Shoshanna and Grace are bffs as such. I like Shoshanna she's very honest about motherhood etc.
No maybe not bff. And maybe it was a joke but I think there was an element of chancing her arm too. Like she has a following and signed to AR so she's not doing it for the good of her health she wants to earn from it but she doesn't seem to do much paid work so I think she was saying I'm here lads give me a gig. And if she isn't getting any and needs to earn then go out and get a job

Reactions: 1
So she's posting about confidence but it reads as(especially with the krisps comment) - she got a wax today and was ready for the ride, we've all been there.... well I have:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic sorry, is there a thread for Ali Dee ?
She’s lovely and would really trust her opinions on products. She always is so thankful for what she receives and really promotes them. Also not like Beggy grace as doesn’t take everything offered ie ogel beds the other wanted to gift her a bed for Georga but declined as doesn’t need one and instead done a competition for one of her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.