Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
How do ye know her comments are limited? Shes not following lots of the commenters and I'm allowed to add a comment if I want and she def doesnt follow me! Just curious 😊
I dont follow her, so cant comment. Not that i want too 🤣

Reactions: 1

Madamex

VIP Member
I have a background in Social Media and to increase engagement and views 2 posts per day is the magic number. Anymore and it's screws up the algorithm. She is getting advice from someone. Less kids more grace and her new zen lifestyle.
I noticed there was less kids stuff

Scout Finch

So...they left home last Saturday for a 2 night stay and havent gone home yet. Her mother is a saint I can tell you- the only time we ever asked anyone to take our kids for more than 2 nights was when we went on a city break for our 10 year wedding anniversary for 3 nights, and we were lifting road from the airport to get home to them. I would feel awful asking my mum to mind my kids for 4 days and my mom is a lot younger than Graces mom.

I'd say she is definitely under pressure financially now that hes out of a job, but instead of maniacally posting on SM, why not get an actual job? Guaranteed income and you can still be an 'influencer' I followed Grace back in the SC days of her working with Bare Minerals and Inglot and she was way more interesting because she was out and about doing things every day, since she gave up work, she's a dreadful bore.
Her mum has CeCe and Mags has Hayden

Wentback

Chatty Member
My husband was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago we have 3 kids at the time from 12 to 5, he was self employed and not entitled to any payment from sw. He worked through his chemo initially he took 6 weeks off after surgery we didnt get anything to help us, we are still paying back a loan we took out to help us through it. I donated to shannen because I know the struggle but you see holidays and new cars turned me off I thought it was to help with her Bill's and rent so she could rest during treatment, we struggled mortgate on hold and never told our kids what was going on, I'm sorry but she had a better car than me before the new one not impressed
That’s absolute madness
My husband was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago we have 3 kids at the time from 12 to 5, he was self employed and not entitled to any payment from sw. He worked through his chemo initially he took 6 weeks off after surgery we didnt get anything to help us, we are still paying back a loan we took out to help us through it. I donated to shannen because I know the struggle but you see holidays and new cars turned me off I thought it was to help with her Bill's and rent so she could rest during treatment, we struggled mortgate on hold and never told our kids what was going on, I'm sorry but she had a better car than me before the new one not impressed
that is absolute madness, you can claim when your self employed especially under your husbands circumstances he definitely would of been entitled to illnesses benefit.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I’d be fairly critical but tonight’s stories were actually okay- maybe because I’m from the North ;-) actually no there always an improvement

Bonshont

Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers
Did a baby sensory class with shoshanna, she used to show up with some other blogger friend of hers and spend the whole class taking pictures and videos rather than being present for their kids, and obviously got the class free too.

Carlyq92

Yes but none of us listened as we all fell asleep as Dominique as was mid sentence - snore bore ! She is very attractive but completely boring ... the only thing mildly interesting about her are those mad eyebrows

And she keeps raving about them and saying her brows were wild before her appointment? They were lovely beforehand, they look absolutely mental now!

Lollie92

Ah I seen that. I thought it was obvious she was joking when she said that about any ideas. She did laughing emojis and everything. I don't think Shoshanna and Grace are bffs as such. I like Shoshanna she's very honest about motherhood etc.
No maybe not bff. And maybe it was a joke but I think there was an element of chancing her arm too. Like she has a following and signed to AR so she's not doing it for the good of her health she wants to earn from it but she doesn't seem to do much paid work so I think she was saying I'm here lads give me a gig. And if she isn't getting any and needs to earn then go out and get a job

Nini90

Sorry random question but where is the threads for sosu Laura's view and Rosie gone can find them in the Instagramers section anymore?

Esmae29

Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers
Ah I seen that. I thought it was obvious she was joking when she said that about any ideas. She did laughing emojis and everything. I don't think Shoshanna and Grace are bffs as such. I like Shoshanna she's very honest about motherhood etc.