Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm confused, when she landed yesterday Sarah from I come undone commented "enjoy the itinerary" and this morning she said Sarah had contacted her with said itinerary but grace never mentioned where she was going so how did Sarah know too give her one and for the location??? I think someone if fibbing about paying for it 🤥

Reactions: 11
Ok I'm confused, when she landed yesterday Sarah from I come undone commented "enjoy the itinerary" and this morning she said Sarah had contacted her with said itinerary but grace never mentioned where she was going so how did Sarah know too give her one and for the location??? I think someone if fibbing about paying for it 🤥
Unless maybe Sarah contacted some influencers asking if they were going away anywhere and she could provide them with an itinerary as a bit of advertisement for herself? I do think it’s so strange she hasn’t said where she is yet, all the people asking it’s like a sponsored/gifted post is on the way 😂

update: Sarah has it on her stories that this is how it happened

Reactions: 4
Unless maybe Sarah contacted some influencers asking if they were going away anywhere and she could provide them with an itinerary as a bit of advertisement for herself? I do think it’s so strange she hasn’t said where she is yet, all the people asking it’s like a sponsored/gifted post is on the way 😂

update: Sarah has it on her stories that this is how it happened
Probably ‘security purposes’ not revealing her location 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused meself.. 'so sarah got in touch with me '

So what does that mean.. is the trip gifted... or is just the itinerary.. or did she pay? Who knows 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing the trip wasn't gifted and that's why she's not tagging them - doesn't want to give them a free shout out.

Reactions: 10
She says in a comment on her grid where she is I looked it up the package they have two nights with camp fire experience is £165 per night!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I think the making fun of her about the feathers or her looks only perpetuates the idea we are all trolls. It gives these influencers something to feed off because these comments are just pure mean girls comments and they can then brush over the ones actually calling them out with constructive criticism. It's what makes people feel sorry for them.
Firstly someone mentioned here earlier that this thread is about her shadiness. No, that was the last thread and the ones previous. This is called Failgate. It’s to do with all the content she’s been drumming since she sat in her car boot and had a picnic for one.

I know people find comfort in feathers, robins, shooting stars, double numbers etc. My own husband is convinced that his mum is around when a robin appears and that’s fine. But Grace flogs this one on a daily basis and says “when I need him the most”. She’s continuously “poor me, I’m always in need”. It’s tiresome. I will comment and continue to comment about the sad life she perpetuates that she’s so willing to come online and talk about everyday. She has so many blessings and I know she is aware of that but she needs to refocus her energy on positive things and stop alluding to the miserable things going on in her life. I’m not buying it. It’s all for content because she knows she gained a lot of followers after talking about anxiety.

I do however agree that commenting on her appearance isn’t ok. The other thing is that Grace has to be checking these threads out because she seems to acknowledge in her stories things that people are saying and she sort of addresses them. She can’t change who she is as a person but she can as a blogger. And I guess people here need to stop commenting on her as a mum, a friend, a sister etc, because it’s worse commenting on her personality than her looks. She needs to find herself first. She needs to stop this “I’m sad, I’m sad.” Or “I’m the worlds best friend and mom”. Or “I’m just the girl next door doing girlie things at home”, Or “I’m getting married give me free stuff”. When I comment, I’m commenting on her content as a blogger. And I’m not sorry about my comments about the feather...if it fell on her lap, came inside her window in an unexpected place I’d be like “aw that’s sweet”,but I’m cynical and that’s just me. Deal with it!

Reactions: 15
Sometimes i do feel sad for these bloggers! Like just enjoy your time away!! The fact that she had to set up a camera to video them just talking and then made a time lapse video.... how uncomfortable, if someone did that around me i wouldn't be able to relax at all! Might as well be on big brother. Shes already done 3 posts and numerous stories ...like the effort of that ! Basically has gone away and spent the entire time on her phone tryin to impress stangers !

Reactions: 28
Sometimes i do feel sad for these bloggers! Like just enjoy your time away!! The fact that she had to set up a camera to video them just talking and then made a time lapse video.... how uncomfortable, if someone did that around me i wouldn't be able to relax at all! Might as well be on big brother. Shes already done 3 posts and numerous stories ...like the effort of that ! Basically has gone away and spent the entire time on her phone tryin to impress stangers !
I think you hit the nail on the head there, imagine all the time and effort that took just for a few likes. Don't get me wrong me and my husband are guilty of spending time on our phones and no talking but full time work and 4kids we revel in that silence 🤣🤣 but when we take the kids out or the very rare occasion we get time for just the two of us the phones are put away and we enjoy out time

Reactions: 8
You have to wonder why? Is the trip sponsored in some way? Was it all gifted? Like she’s saying she’s having a hard time mentally why on earth is she using this little break away for insta photo opportunities it’s weird and really hammers home there is duck all wrong with her mentally other than she’s losing her grip on her followers. It has to be mentally draining always trying to get that perfect insta ready pose or set up, how Kips puts up with her carry on I’ll never know. I’ve a feeling the trip was gifted and she just won’t say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You have to wonder why? Is the trip sponsored in some way? Was it all gifted? Like she’s saying she’s having a hard time mentally why on earth is she using this little break away for insta photo opportunities it’s weird and really hammers home there is duck all wrong with her mentally other than she’s losing her grip on her followers. It has to be mentally draining always trying to get that perfect insta ready pose or set up, how Kips puts up with her carry on I’ll never know. I’ve a feeling the trip was gifted and she just won’t say it.
She said It was siennas gift to Crisps for Father’s Day. So it I was gift 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd just like to give a shout out to graces panic attacks who are very sound and never show up when shes away..on a press lunch .. on a press trip..on a pr trip to a shop etc...🥴
Wish mine were that sound 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Does anyone follow the Skehans ? Donal and Sophie ? So refreshing to see normal parents online no whinging or woe is me there and they don’t appear to have help .

Reactions: 18
Are the fireworks fake? Like the seagulls by sosue?!

The comments under the picture of her and Krips!! Not deleted yet!!

CANNOT believe she edited to include fireworks and now deleted it, and reuploaded it without 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.