Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some questions....I’m lost in the amount of threads

Is Chris out of work? And what happened with Denises wedding?
No one knows about Denise's wedding it's top class secret and yes Chris has been layed off due to the pandemic.

I’ve seen her and I’d completely disagree and actually quiet rude
I also seen her in ailesbury shopping Centre in tallaght and I would disagree she is not stunning however she is really tall

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen Grace before at the Races and can honestly say she really is stunningly beautiful☺
She hasn't photoshopped her pictures, credit where credit is due she does embrace her shape and isn't ashamed of it, she has had two kids all under 5. Can not call her out for this magic mirror its the angle and she looks the same given the belt has risen higher on the waist. she doesn't deserve that, she hasn't edited and I'm not a fan of hers just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's infuriating to say the least we have saved for years to get married this year planned all by ourselves no wedding planner and due to covid had to postpone. I lost my job due to covid thank god my partner is still working but we will have to work our balls off the next few months for our wedding to go ahead no freebies no family to help out it's all up to ourselves. I always said from day one that all these bloggers what's ever we should call them will come down with a bang. Big houses mortgages massive weddings full of other bloggers special bedding in the maternity hospital it's not real life. Real life is working for every penny you earn putting money aside for a rainy day. Real aniexty is the struggle of everyday life getting up going to work feeding a family paying bills getting nothing handed to you. I honestly can't believe they got a mortgage some dodgy tit going on there. I suppose Denise would know all about it.
This. I'm planning and saving for my wedding too - I'm furloughed at the minute as well. It's sickening to see influencers get everything for free when they have literally lied and scammed people for years. It turns me off when I see wedding vendors with associations with influencers. I was following the one who did Terries invites on instagram and her work is lovely but I was so turned off by the constant reposting of the work she did for terrie (not sure if free or discounted) that I unfollowed and she's off the list of potential suppliers. They are living above their means and I'm afraid of the influence they are having on teenagers and 20 somethings who are not earning as much or getting all their wardrobes for free every season.

Reactions: 13
You are all actually just making stuff up at this stage. The girl can't win with you lot. Yeah she has her faults and shadiness but you're literally picking at bones now.
What's been made up? People are rightly criticising a video she put up and failed to properly disclose whether or not she was gifted products. I don't follow Grace anymore but this is at least the fourth time she has done something like this. She is in this job long enough to know her obligations and she repeatedly fails to meet them. No ones picking at bones here, she's put on a full tailgate picnic of shadiness for people.

Reactions: 22
I have some questions....I’m lost in the amount of threads

Is Chris out of work? And what happened with Denises wedding?
Denise’s partner called off the wedding a few weeks before it was due to take place. He had a breakdown of sorts and just wanted out of the relationship. He’d been telling some lies about himself, particularly his professional life where he claimed to be a qualified accountant and he wasn’t. And his got found out. Also fond of the magic snow, if you catch me drift! Funnily enough he was Grace’s “amazing accountant” at the time when she got her mortgage which is very suspicious!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know the entire anxiety thing has been done to death and I don’t follow her anymore but today was a “sad” day for me. I cried privately a couple of times as and I was a ball of anxiety most of the day and I know sleep won’t come tonight. There is no way in hell that I could be putting videos up online. I’ve said before the girl has a problem but it’s not anxiety. If it was there’s no way She could be carrying on the way she does. It doesn’t make sense.
Sorry to derail... but I hope today is a better day for you .. life is tough... but you are tougher... 🤍🖤🤍🖤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.