Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippydoo

Yep, 1100 a month is the most recent count. Waiting to see what today's figure is - including me whos had enough after that video and unfollowed. ๐Ÿ˜‚
If these figures hold the same decline and companies still pay her, people will really need to question what's going on.

Its a website that tracks follower numbers on social media. I think it also tracks whether they are genuine follower or boys / bought followers.
I asked a while back of Grace was known for buying followers as the rate she's losing is shocking.
How does she still show as 176k if losing that amount of followers

Reactions: 1

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she edited this? In what way does it improve the photo? ๐Ÿค”
Same I donโ€™t get it, itโ€™s the same pose she does in a lot of photos so Iโ€™d imagine everyone one of them is edited and this pose usually makes it easier to cover up?

Blakey

Where is Oonagh from Meaghers? Didnโ€™t Grace pretty much set them up on their Instagram stories?! Where are they to help her? They were all over her 2โ€™years ago (when they were making money from her) .

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grace seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ด

Last edited: