Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the start of the lead up to the booh picnic with the zen smile pic . grace has posted 14 pics on the grid posts... only over a few days... talk about over kill... very strange as she never posts that much 🤔
I think, to give her credit, she is trying to create more content and not involve the kids as much.

Reactions: 9
I think, to give her credit, she is trying to create more content and not involve the kids as much.
It looks like damage control and obviously if Chris has lost his job then there worried which is understandable but if she hadn’t taken her followers for granted for so long, she wouldn’t be loosing as many daily...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone said here that she needs to post 2 a grid pics a day to boost engagement or whatever and this wont effect the algorithm. And she has been doing this everyday since Monday. Maybe she is finally getting it...but I'd say its pressure from personal situation not from being called out

Reactions: 12
I think whoever posted those comments on her Instagram post about her mental health where a bit over kill.
Asking for what med’s she is on and psychiatrist....it’s a bit weird.
Again people commenting on her looks and weight... leave it out. I think she is pretty and some of her outfits I like. Some, not so much.

The video of the time-lapse, eh just no! Nope! Nada!
I honestly think these insta-grabbers need to stop filming EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Lads there’s no way on gods green earth those fireworks are real. For the love of shite she’s mad. Also, does she think our lives are that sad and boring, that watching her and that lad who looks like he’d rob the eyes out of your head sitting at a fire pit is thrilling and inspiring content.

Naw. It’s pathetic. She’s pathetic.
“Rob the eyes out of your head “ IM HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s a tallaght thing I’d say !! I’m joking before people eat me alive !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grace has said before she is dyslexic.

It’s a tallaght thing I’d say !! I’m joking before people eat me alive !!!
Now, I am not one bit offended but no. Not a Tallaght thing. I'm from Tallaght and don't speak like Grace. I also know that there is a T in the alphabet.😂😂😂

• Haha
Now, I am not one bit offended but no. Not a Tallaght thing. I'm from Tallaght and don't speak like Grace. I also know that there is a T in the alphabet.😂😂😂
I was only messing ! I think people from everywhere and anywhere can have bad grammar ! I was just joking !

Reactions: 2
Fairly sure it is an Irish thing.
" I could OF x, y, z" is one that particular upsets me.

Reactions: 5
I was only messing ! I think people from everywhere and anywhere can have bad grammar ! I was just joking !
I'm know, I'm lol'ing here. I actually had someone ask me 2 weeks ago, why don't you sound like your from Tallaght. Eh - how are we supposed to talk. 😂😂😂
Anyway, Grace's diction is nothing to do with dyslexia, that's just accents etc and not pronouncing words properly. My dd's do it but they are corrected every time they do it.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes - the 'he went asleep', I'm going asleep now' drives me nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.