Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt she got permission from the farmer whose crop she's parked her car in and walking around in. There's no way they would allow her with all the farm regulations regarding insurance and health and safety, she has a brass neck thats for sure.
I was just about to say the same thing ! The cheek of her driving onto someone's crop like , that's a farmer's livelihood. Let alone trespassing. Also the yellow 'flower' she picked for her vase is ragwort ... A poisonous plant and can cause irritation when handled 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That would be normal but do mind if you constantly have a bp over 100 you should see you doc unless you’re extremely Athletic

What are those scandals she’s wearing, honestly my great granny wears nicer 😂
I'm the actual opposite of athletic 😂🤔🤔🤔

Aw the whole video is mad.. I watched it so many times 😂

I was just about to say the same thing ! The cheek of her driving onto someone's crop like , that's a farmer's livelihood. Let alone trespassing. Also the yellow 'flower' she picked for her vase is ragwort ... A poisonous plant and can cause irritation when handled 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe she rubbed that off her hu-ha and that's how she got trush 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are people posting that the video is amazing and she did a great job and things like that on her feed? Did she edit the video? I really doubt it. I am just wondering what they are seeing it it, or are they just blowing smoke up her ass?
People speak to her like she has special needs. “Good job little buddy”. It’s so patronising. She’s in the game ten years now and is the only one still lagging behind without any product, brand or direction. There’s young ones half her age coming up who are unreal at make up bashing out the content. Grace seems to think just because she has been doing this ten years that automatically makes her worthy of respect but it does not. She’s light years behind and will be yesterday’s news in a years time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not wearing the fitbit correctly so it's probably not picking up her heart rate. I have a fitbit and it needs to be quite snug behind the wrist bone and in contact with the skin to pick it up. I highly doubt her HR is that low unless there's something medically wrong, I'm quite fit and my HR isn't that low.

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but dominiques brows🤪they are scary looking
I actually can't believe she came on storiea with them like that. I'd be hiding for the 24 hours until you're allowed get them wet! Very interested to see what they're like when they calm down. She's a snoozefest of a girl but her normal brows are grand like!

Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe she came on storiea with them like that. I'd be hiding for the 24 hours until you're allowed get them wet! Very interested to see what they're like when they calm down. She's a snoozefest of a girl but her normal brows are grand like!
She’s so dull you couldn’t even make a thread on her😴 that monotone voice like.. yawwwwn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First timer🤔 but seriously them black boot's, they owe you Notting Grace, you should have pulled a new pair instead of that budda... Every time she goes out them boots are out out too.. Suppose these boots are made for walking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she has a pic of the Penneys dress on her stories with #gifted. I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames typing that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok that's it I'm hitting the unfollow button on grace it's definitely time. She is so so fake deleting comments off her Instagram all day and 4 out of 5 are actually really good comments from people with constructive criticism but grace doesn't want to hear it. A wedding planner they will both be claiming the dole in a few weeksnot that there is anything wrong with that but seriously how could you pay for a wedding and a massive mortgage on one wage. The industry must pay very well 🙄🙄 the eyebrows are shocking and them poor boots it's bleeping July throw on a pair of converse or sandles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You are very sweet and it’s very much appreciated xxx I didn’t mean to upset you or make you sad. It just frustrates me that she can switch it on and off. I know it will pass, it’s just a bad episode every now and then. I knew it was coming in some ways which is part of reason I switched off from Grace. I didn’t need her “anxiety” on top of my own. I would give anything to be able to laze around the place, drinking coffee on days like this but I can’t. I go to work and put on a face and it’s hard but I come home to my family who love me and take care of me. 👼
I’m so glad you have good people to mind you and take care of you ❤ it would be lovely to lie around and have someone pander to us like she has. Keep on going missus you’re doing great ❤

I see she has a pic of the Penneys dress on her stories with #gifted. I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames typing that 😂
She knows her angles that’s for sure. That pic makes her look three stone lighter then in her video[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've so many friends who've been following her for years and have stood by her and defended her numerous times, especially around the time she told that bare faced lie about the tv, one of my friends has messaged her loads, publicly stood up for her so many times and Grace blocked her yesterday because she liked a comment where someone asked for clarification on the Penneys cushions
She has no brand loyalty or loyalty to her followers, my friend is actually relieved because she said grace's content was slowly sucking the life out of her anyway, but it's no way to treat someone you've known to be a follower through everything
What happened with the TV?? I’ve been following grace for years too since she was big on Snapchat. I can’t remember any tv thing? 🤔

Reactions: 2
This explains the thrush

Ok that's it I'm hitting the unfollow button on grace it's definitely time. She is so so fake deleting comments off her Instagram all day and 4 out of 5 are actually really good comments from people with constructive criticism but grace doesn't want to hear it. A wedding planner they will both be claiming the dole in a few weeksnot that there is anything wrong with that but seriously how could you pay for a wedding and a massive mortgage on one wage. The industry must pay very well 🙄🙄 the eyebrows are shocking and them poor boots it's bleeping July throw on a pair of converse or sandles.
A wedding planner. 🙄. Such notions, it’s far from a wedding planner she was raised. And she went out to Clontarf to meet them. I suppose she couldn’t just meet them in the square shopping centre. Will they tell the wedding planner that Krisps isn’t working. Talk about living beyond your means. There is no way they can afford a wedding, she will be all out beggy Mitchell. If I was wedding planner I’d be like hold off until you save a bit for it. She mustn’t be getting any proper financial advice. There is no way they will be able to get a loan for it either if he is unemployed and her income has dropped.

I wonder will she be getting advice from Denise 🤭🤫🤫🤫. Will she get help from Franc to pick the wedding dress? Wouldn’t be surprised if she went the tv route If it was possible. Is there any wedding shows on anymore?

RSVP would hardly want exclusive pictures. She isn’t that well known is she?

Reactions: 11
I’ll be working on my post baby body until the little fuckers go to college so don’t be too hard on yourself. I was appalled at the shape up with sharry collaboration she never followed through on.
Yea she really gave up on that shape up with sharry plan which made them both look bad in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grace seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me 😂😴
go and have a look at @itscherrysue insta. She has a highlight explaining It and loads of good posts, it’s very clear from her instagram

A wedding planner. 🙄. Such notions, it’s far from a wedding planner she was raised. And she went out to Clontarf to meet them. I suppose she couldn’t just meet them in the square shopping centre. Will they tell the wedding planner that Krisps isn’t working. Talk about living beyond your means. There is no way they can afford a wedding, she will be all out beggy Mitchell. If I was wedding planner I’d be like hold off until you save a bit for it. She mustn’t be getting any proper financial advice. There is no way they will be able to get a loan for it either if he is unemployed and her income has dropped.

I wonder will she be getting advice from Denise 🤭🤫🤫🤫. Will she get help from Franc to pick the wedding dress? Wouldn’t be surprised if she went the tv route If it was possible. Is there any wedding shows on anymore?

RSVP would hardly want exclusive pictures. She isn’t that well known is she?
It's infuriating to say the least we have saved for years to get married this year planned all by ourselves no wedding planner and due to covid had to postpone. I lost my job due to covid thank god my partner is still working but we will have to work our balls off the next few months for our wedding to go ahead no freebies no family to help out it's all up to ourselves. I always said from day one that all these bloggers what's ever we should call them will come down with a bang. Big houses mortgages massive weddings full of other bloggers special bedding in the maternity hospital it's not real life. Real life is working for every penny you earn putting money aside for a rainy day. Real aniexty is the struggle of everyday life getting up going to work feeding a family paying bills getting nothing handed to you. I honestly can't believe they got a mortgage some dodgy tit going on there. I suppose Denise would know all about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have some questions....I’m lost in the amount of threads

Is Chris out of work? And what happened with Denises wedding?

I am a long term follower, but recently have noticed a lot of edits on her pictures!! Her latest picture, posted today is clearly edited(most recent pic as of now), on the left hand side of the photo (below her arm pit) she has added in a little scenery which has hasn't been blurred... if you zoom in it doesn't look like it should be there! I would 100% prefer someone to be real!!! Can't understand this!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.