Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it does look lovely, and it’s what most people would actually do! Which is why that video she put out the other day was so bloody ridiculous! She could have done a little video of this picnic with Chris and at least it would have made sense especially since she’s gone away.
It is probably in the making ... "slowly sprinkling the salt" ... 🎥 🎬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But that's the thing, there is nothing suspenseful about her as an influencer whatsoever. She is as predictable as anything. This trip will be full of her spouting tit like "this is just what I needed" "really connected as a couple" "felt so calm by the water" "my happy place" blah blah then as soon as she's back with her kids it'll be oh I just feel sooo drained, I'm so run down, need a chill day etc.

As a mother myself of kids almost exactly the same age as hers, I can't help but see her and think the problem isn't that she can't handle it, it's just that she doesn't want to.
She actually said just what we needed on latest pic 😂😂😂 so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone feel a pang of sadness for her kids at the marshmallows 😢 She’s such a selfish duck
Ah now I don't think that's fair. I hate this mum shaming crap. You can have your opinions about Grace but every mother and father I know have as weekends away kid free. It's not a crime. This stigma and shame about wanting a break as a mum is often what can cause people to feel like tit. With my first baby I wouldn't let anyone mind her or take a break because I thought it would mean I failed as a mum or I didn't love her. Which obviously isn't true.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She hardly needs a break from Sienna though, it seems like she hasn't seen her in a week. No mum shaming about it. Kids like one on one time and this would be perfect for her.

Reactions: 5
is there actually any insta hun left that isnt flogging a discount code for bperfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah now I don't think that's fair. I hate this mum shaming crap. You can have your opinions about Grace but every mother and father I know have as weekends away kid free. It's not a crime. This stigma and shame about wanting a break as a mum is often what can cause people to feel like tit. With my first baby I wouldn't let anyone mind her or take a break because I thought it would mean I failed as a mum or I didn't love her. Which obviously isn't true.
Yeah i read some of the comments and thought 'jesus these people would think I'm a monster', I regularly get myself ice cream or little treats without my child and enjoy them all the more because I dont have to clean up dripping ice cream or hold packets or whatever else 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Im not mum shaming but if you read back over the thread Grace has hours of me time , child free hours or has one only to mind . She doesn’t seem to bring Sienna anywhere . Isn’t this whole thread mum shaming then based on your logic ?

Reactions: 5
But that's the thing, there is nothing suspenseful about her as an influencer whatsoever. She is as predictable as anything. This trip will be full of her spouting tit like "this is just what I needed" "really connected as a couple" "felt so calm by the water" "my happy place" blah blah then as soon as she's back with her kids it'll be oh I just feel sooo drained, I'm so run down, need a chill day etc.

As a mother myself of kids almost exactly the same age as hers, I can't help but see her and think the problem isn't that she can't handle it, it's just that she doesn't want to.
Yesss! My kids are the same age as hers and she completely comes across as she doesn’t want to parent them/deal with every day stuff! I heard her say at a day out once she only got pregnant on H because she couldnt lose the weight from S! When someone has ‘me time’, days off, wedding planning days all in a row and then needs a two night break I have no sympathy. I have a great support system but don’t get nights off ever, literally not one in 4 years she’s had a week with one child away and now needs a 2 night break? Joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Calling her a selfish duck was too much, do you want them to sit miserable when their away?
Maybe the duck part was harsh..but I do think grace is all about me me me.. I've never seen someone want get or need that much me time..
And trust me my child does my box in sometimes so I know how precious me time is...

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying out for a weekend away glamping and having to listen to hyena mongey hehehehe for the whole trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
To be honest, some of the comments here are not on. Judging someone’s parenting is unfair. You don’t know her, as much as u think u do. I’m not a fan of hers, her content doesn’t do anything for me but I feel that people are grasping at straws here to relay their dislike.
Yes people are getting a bit too deep on her parenting but it’s no ones place here to control what others can and can’t say. Respect what others say, before making the post make sure it’s relevant instead of picking out her parenting skills..

Are the fireworks fake? Like the seagulls by sosue?!

The comments under the picture of her and Krips!! Not deleted yet!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d love if these brands maybe had a list of people who’d like to try their products. The ordinary folk could take over their Instagram pages & review/talk about the product. I think it would be far easier to watch. I’d be more influenced & inclined to buy from a Mary or Joe Soap’s review rather than a FacesbyGrace or Tignam disingenuous hard sell. It would be so refreshing too.
Maybe the reason ordinary normal people aren’t given this chance, is because brands don’t want the truth. They want to sell sell sell. They just want their products sold whether they are good or bad imo And ordinary folk will tell the truth

I love the fact that her actual real life picnic is a chippy 🤣🤣🤣 what the duck was the point in that piece of tit video the other day when clearly she has just proven she wouldnt actually do it in real life. Absolute knobber
Because all the gifted food was eaten I’d say, so had to buy the chips as they are cheaper than buying one of those food parcels.......

Reactions: 4
Yesss! My kids are the same age as hers and she completely comes across as she doesn’t want to parent them/deal with every day stuff! I heard her say at a day out once she only got pregnant on H because she couldnt lose the weight from S! When someone has ‘me time’, days off, wedding planning days all in a row and then needs a two night break I have no sympathy. I have a great support system but don’t get nights off ever, literally not one in 4 years she’s had a week with one child away and now needs a 2 night break? Joke.
Now now dont be jel 🙈 I have a 8 year old boy my mam and dad take him every Saturday. Myself and my partner can do whatever we want. We both are health care workers full time. We go away just the two of us once a year. Do I feel guilty absolutely not!!. We go away with our son twice a year also.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.