Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the entire anxiety thing has been done to death and I don’t follow her anymore but today was a “sad” day for me. I cried privately a couple of times as and I was a ball of anxiety most of the day and I know sleep won’t come tonight. There is no way in hell that I could be putting videos up online. I’ve said before the girl has a problem but it’s not anxiety. If it was there’s no way She could be carrying on the way she does. It doesn’t make sense.
I hope you’re ok. Do you have someone to talk to or to help tonight. Feel free to private message me I feel so sad reading your post.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t care what it costs

Get me that magic mirror pronto
Id love one of them too but hate how it messes up the doors and floors in the gaff. I think the indent on the door is off 🤔 on either side of her left arm.

• Haha
I'm not being bad but would penneys want the stock back to sell on after she broadcast she has thrush in her mouth? I know the stuff can be washed/disinfected but still, I wouldn't be happy thinking I had bought used picnic/food utensils etc.

Still, I don't know why she can't just say she was bloody gifted the stuff. Why has she such an aversion to transparency?
When she got it all she said she bought it and made out that that was the case. She said it would be nice for when they eat in the garden. She had zero intentions of ever returning it and I don’t think that was ever going to be the case

Reactions: 4
Question——— what store/company/brand allows an ‘influencer’ ‘PULL’ products and stock in the middle of a feckin pandemic????????

YOU GOT THE STUFF FOR FREE GRACE.

we all can’t be wrong.

p45 is comin gal because your talking shite days are numbered

Reactions: 12
I hope you’re ok. Do you have someone to talk to or to help tonight. Feel free to private message me I feel so sad reading your post.
You are very sweet and it’s very much appreciated xxx I didn’t mean to upset you or make you sad. It just frustrates me that she can switch it on and off. I know it will pass, it’s just a bad episode every now and then. I knew it was coming in some ways which is part of reason I switched off from Grace. I didn’t need her “anxiety” on top of my own. I would give anything to be able to laze around the place, drinking coffee on days like this but I can’t. I go to work and put on a face and it’s hard but I come home to my family who love me and take care of me. 👼

• Heart
I know the entire anxiety thing has been done to death and I don’t follow her anymore but today was a “sad” day for me. I cried privately a couple of times as and I was a ball of anxiety most of the day and I know sleep won’t come tonight. There is no way in hell that I could be putting videos up online. I’ve said before the girl has a problem but it’s not anxiety. If it was there’s no way She could be carrying on the way she does. It doesn’t make sense.
I understood how you are feeling and I'm sending you hugs and love... ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ tomorrow will be a better day for you hopefully xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, her showing us a glimpse of the aul fitbit to show she done over 10,000 steps.....

Hey grace!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope your OK. Message me if you want a chat, I'll be awake for a while yet xxx tomorrow is a new day and things will improve xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Graces heart rate is very low
She could have this... if your heart rate is below 60 it could be bradycardia. Makes sense.

Symptoms
If you have bradycardia, your brain and other organs might not get enough oxygen, possibly causing these symptoms:

• Near-fainting or fainting (syncope)
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pains
  • Confusion or memory problems
  • Easily tiring during physical activity

Reactions: 3
Jesus Graces heart rate is very low
Mine is always 90-120 ..not sure if that's to high ... it's never been as low as Grace's.. although she probably had the Fitbit on the cat 🐈🤷‍♀️

She could have this... if your heart rate is below 60 it could be bradycardia. Makes sense.

Symptoms
If you have bradycardia, your brain and other organs might not get enough oxygen, possibly causing these symptoms:

• Near-fainting or fainting (syncope)
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pains
  • Confusion or memory problems
  • Easily tiring during physical activity
Jesus dont give her ideas .. she be off to the gp with that next...

Nah.. she just is very unhealthy and needs to move more etc.. her energy levels will start to go up ...and moaning hopefully go down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so can everyone stop asking about the stuff being “‘pulled “‘or was it paid for !! It’s taking away from the amazing creative beautiful realistic video she created !!! 🤣🤣🤣She is a CONTENT CREATOR .. and wanted to give us escapism to a manky field off the M50 where she pull piss the beds out of the ground while her boobs flap in the wind !! Jeez guys she has done something FABULOUS for us she took it to a new level. Whole. New. Level 🙄 ! And we all have the CHEEK to ask about what was gifted / paid for / sponsored - as if we the mere audience she needs - have ANY rights to question her — queeeeeen of the tallaghthuns !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mine is always 90-120 ..not sure if that's to high ... it's never been as low as Grace's.. although she probably had the Fitbit on the cat 🐈🤷‍♀️

Jesus dont give her ideas .. she be off to the gp with that next...

Nah.. she just is very unhealthy and needs to move more etc.. her energy levels will start to go up ...and moaning hopefully go down
That would be normal but do mind if you constantly have a bp over 100 you should see you doc unless you’re extremely Athletic

What are those scandals she’s wearing, honestly my great granny wears nicer 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.