Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Jens journey talking about how nervous she was to try on the dress in case it didn’t fit etc. then there’s Grace, who will be the actual bride & zero f’s given, she’s going wedding dress shopping & wasn’t at all bothered. If she’s comfortable in her own skin that’s totally great but stop photoshopping all your pics then?? & posting fad, dangerous diets

Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch Jens journey talking about how nervous she was to try on the dress in case it didn’t fit etc. then there’s Grace, who will be the actual bride & zero f’s given, she’s going wedding dress shopping & wasn’t at all bothered. If she’s comfortable in her own skin that’s totally great but stop photoshopping all your pics then?? & posting fad, dangerous diets
Of course grace cares that’s why she photoshops all her photos it’s very sad really to put out a persona that really doesn’t match real life is incredible sad what gets me she takes pictures with her daughter then photoshops them what is that showing her daughter

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t care enough to actually stick to anything though?! The only thing that actually works is consistent exercise & diet. I busted my ass for my wedding, it’s hard work but who wants to feel crap & uncomfortable in their wedding dress!

Of course grace cares that’s why she photoshops all her photos it’s very sad really to put out a persona that really doesn’t match real life is incredible sad what gets me she takes pictures with her daughter then photoshops them what is that showing her daughter

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t care enough to actually stick to anything though?! The only thing that actually works is consistent exercise & diet. I busted my ass for my wedding, it’s hard work but who wants to feel crap & uncomfortable in their wedding dress!
Fair play to you and you are so right I once was not far from her size I was turning 40 (good few years ago 😂 ) but I didn’t want to be overweight so I did something about it I lost just over 3 stone and kept it off it’s bloody hard work I walk every day or workout but I do it for myself and how good it makes me feel
this one oozes greed and only way she’ll help herself is by saying no and actually sticking to something

Reactions: 12
Fair play to you and you are so right I once was not far from her size I was turning 40 (good few years ago 😂 ) but I didn’t want to be overweight so I did something about it I lost just over 3 stone and kept it off it’s bloody hard work I walk every day or workout but I do it for myself and how good it makes me feel
this one oozes greed and only way she’ll help herself is by saying no and actually sticking to something
Go you!! It’s a great feeling of achievement, I’m pregnant at the moment & have definitely gained some weight but I just know when baby arrives & time is right, I will do something about it, and in a healthy way. She just boils my blood how she’s so greedy, takes every freebie going & is soo lazy!! Yet then plays the victim & photoshops all her pics. I don’t follow anymore but of course I go on for a nosey lol

Reactions: 6
Go you!! It’s a great feeling of achievement, I’m pregnant at the moment & have definitely gained some weight but I just know when baby arrives & time is right, I will do something about it, and in a healthy way. She just boils my blood how she’s so greedy, takes every freebie going & is soo lazy!! Yet then plays the victim & photoshops all her pics. I don’t follow anymore but of course I go on for a nosey lol
Best of luck with your baby so exciting and when time is right for you go for it it’s not easy but enjoy every minute My babies are adults now and it’s hard work 🤣😢
You’re right she’s a greedy witch and it oozes from her pores I would rather starve than have that life least I know everything I do I work hard for
Imagine every photos you put on social media you feel need to photoshop very sad indeed

Reactions: 4
I've no idea what the etiquette is with bridesmaids dresses do they not get to keep them after? Very odd saying she's keeping mags dress. And I thought it very early to be getting them too when she hasn't even got her own one yet. I'd say she's disgusted that the dress for jen was too big. She never came on to say how that evening all went, is that not part of the excitement of getting married that you'd want to share it obviously not show the dresses but just chat about how it all went. Funny what she does share ie the crusty vag talk and what she doesn't.

Reactions: 13
If she likes mags dress so much.. why doesnt she order it in her size and keep it till after the wedding.... how feckin delusional is she ... like she cant even have the bridesmaid try on to be about them... it's about how SHE is keeping mags dress

Reactions: 8
She's fucked when she starts trying on dresses. She won't listen to advice from girls in shop who could show her what will suit her size. I was a size 16 bride and loved my dress. But there's no point fooling yourself a lot of styles when you're bigger are a no go. She's going to go for a style to suit the weight she's not going to lose. And a month before the wedding she will have a meltdown and it will be everyone's fault.

Reactions: 19
If she likes mags dress so much.. why doesnt she order it in her size and keep it till after the wedding.... how feckin delusional is she ... like she cant even have the bridesmaid try on to be about them... it's about how SHE is keeping mags dress
I think she thinks some miracle is going to happen and she is going to be the same size as mags for her wedding day..

Reactions: 11
I know! “I have my eyes on Mags dress” - you are a completely different size and shape to Mags, and also isn’t it rude to take the dress back off Mags?? Also I would not wear my own bridesmaid dress, that everyone seen in your wedding photos.. so strange. Also odd that after being soo excited that she hasn’t commented on how Dom & Jen got on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder has she blocked me from seeing her stories-i can see one about the cinema-shes a cinema person, and then it stops...

Reactions: 5
Thought the same no sign of them
She won't show them because then we will see what they live in. I have 5 hens and spent an hour rearranging their run to make sure they have plenty of picking s and shade from the heat they don't like been in the sun. I hope she has them up to date on their vaccine or she will have worms in her eggs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would you take a picture of yourself and post it if your anixety was that bad last thing I would think of is taking out my phone and taking a picture

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.