Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the bit we did hear about was from Jen and the impression I got that it was a traumatic Eve . Wonder did grace have a melt down or something, I find it strange that they weren’t tagging each other saying how great it went or that they are pleased to be a part of it . I was over the moon when I was my friends bridesmaid and I shared how happy I was to be doing it , we kept the pics private but we shared our joy of being part of the journey.
I just find it strange that grace is someone who shares the state of her Fanny but yet that that Evening extremely quiet . Which brings me to suspect that it was a disaster for her .

Reactions: 27
She gives me anxiety her story of getting locked into the hen coop all for one egg! She’s a total disaster at everything so bored with her 🙈

Reactions: 8
Grace got a taste of her own medicine being locked in a cage. Now she knows how the dog and kids feel

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said this will be her year to lose weight as those pair of size 16 shorts didn't fit her. What has she been doing the last 6 months of this year. She has zero will power

Reactions: 16
My guess is:
The bridesmaid night didn’t go well. Jens dress was too big and Dom probably looked like a Victoria secret model and Grace had a panic attack over the way she’s gone. Nothing posted on social media no clink of the prosecco glasses, no pictures of the cheese or crackers or any spread that she put on, just ended the night early. Queue the anxiety the next day and spends the day in bed. Then she comes on today, has been back in the gym, and says that the size 16 shorts in Next didn’t fit but “they will fit and this year is her year” I’d say she’s only dying for a sponsored gastric balloon

Reactions: 50
She said this will be her year to lose weight as those pair of size 16 shorts didn't fit her. What has she been doing the last 6 months of this year. She has zero will power
*****eye roll***** like why bother saying this is the year just go away and do it, come back and say this is me I've done it blah blah blah. Aoibhe Devlin lost majority of her weight that way, I know she got a tummy tuck but her before and after pics before she got the surgery (WOW). Honeslty would have more admiration for Grace if she did her 'weight loss' journey on the side instead of plastering it all over social media and I'm sure she wouldn't feel so much pressure because anytime she posts about it all eyes are on her and she gets so annoyed then when people ask how is the diet etc. shouldn't even call it a diet should be calling it a lifestyle change.

She gives me anxiety her story of getting locked into the hen coop all for one egg! She’s a total disaster at everything so bored with her 🙈
Ah I thought she locked herself into this? Don't tell me it's not true!

Honestly no idea where she is going with the chicken angle
I’m sorry now but she’s trolling us, there is NO WAY she got into that and got locked in. No way

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not wash new duvets before putting them on the bed for the kids or am i just weird. I always so it for duvets and sheets

Reactions: 15
Does she not wash new duvets before putting them on the bed for the kids or am i just weird. I always so it for duvets and sheets
Id say she just throws out the dirty bed clothes and buys new ones when needed so she probably hasn't time for anything like that. 🤣

• Haha
Id say she just throws out the dirty bed clothes and buys new ones when needed so she probably hasn't time for anything like that. 🤣
Do you not remember the time she spilled curry sauce on the bed and the same linen was on for days after?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can we remember the time she got that free cleaning from the company and showed us her dirty pillows that was honestly the most vile thing I’ve seen on Instagram to the point it’s still ingrained in my memory 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.