Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA, im a lazy, selfish sloth, and want a break from the kids.... more "me time" is all she wants, meanwhile Kips is running after the kids, and doing the chores! The nicest day of the year, and shes like a beached whale in the bed🙄 im not buying the anxiety card Grace, if you were that bad, you wouldnt post a picture to 160k odd strangers.....more likely shes hungover, sad, sad excuse of a mother😤

Attachments

Reactions: 33
AKA, im a lazy, selfish sloth, and want a break from the kids.... more "me time" is all she wants, meanwhile Kips is running after the kids, and doing the chores! The nicest day of the year, and shes like a beached whale in the bed🙄 im not buying the anxiety card Grace, if you were that bad, you wouldnt post a picture to 160k odd strangers.....more likely shes hungover, sad, sad excuse of a mother😤
Having trouble taking deep breaths but still managed to pick up the phone.. unlock it... turn on camera. Press selfie mode...take pic... upload to insta.

What a trooper 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 51
‘I’ve been trying to do too much, so I’m going to give away The cah, dog, sienna, chickens. I’m giving up de herb plants. I’m giving up gettin up any day that ends on y, Chris says I’ve been trying to do too much’ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hottest day of the year...and lazy hole takes to bed for day using the aul "Anxiety" card🙄🙄🥴

Reactions: 14
She's such a dose. "I spent most of the afternoon in bed dosing on and off". Then I said I'm gonna get up play with the kids and not let this get the better of me. Ehh yeah grace well done that's big of you to do that AFTER you had the whole afternoon in bed. What is she like in that black vest? Has she no shame??she lives in that black vest. She's like onslow from keeping up appearances. Slob!!!!!

Reactions: 13
She's such a dose. "I spent most of the afternoon in bed dosing on and off". Then I said I'm gonna get up play with the kids and not let this get the better of me. Ehh yeah grace well done that's big of you to do that AFTER you had the whole afternoon in bed. What is she like in that black vest? Has she no shame??she lives in that black vest. She's like onslow from keeping up appearances. Slob!!!!!
I don't think it's the vest that's the problem. It's the vest, mixed with the earrings, the chains and the hun bun

Reactions: 11
The dog has a swimming pool and the kids have f all in the garden and H has to stand watching the dog frolic about in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Im really irritated with the whole anxiety thing and Grace isn't the only one pissing me off. Their anxiety never seems to get in the way of accepting freebies, having nights/days out?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Gee bag of the highest order hanging all day giving it the anxiety card what a bleep

Reactions: 12
The dog has a swimming pool and the kids have f all in the garden and H has to stand watching the dog frolic about in it.
Not even a feckin swing for them and a load of seating areas and a waste of space hammock for herself. It’s very sad.

Reactions: 17
Anxiety seems to be rampant with those poor instahuns. You need a kick in the hole Grace, not the bed.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else have the urge to tell HayHay *not* to stick the soother into the water and then back into his mouth? She obviously copped it too and told us it was drinking water 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone else have the urge to tell HayHay *not* to stick the soother into the water and then back into his mouth? She obviously copped it too and told us it was drinking water 😏
Wonder why the child has a soother at all rambling around the back garden. Could understand if he needed it for comfort in the evening time but while he’s walking around? He had it on in the allotment too. Sounds like lazy parenting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.