Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop da bleedin lights 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂somebody stop her quick... I think shes trolling us 😂😂😂duck me
Tell me you're from tallaght, without telling me.. 👀

Honestly she reminds me of the hunbuns who get on the bus in their pjs with zero fucks. I didn't realise letting ourselves go in this pandemic meant zero fucks/shame for ourselves. I never leave my gaff in anything but jeans and a tee, i barely answer the door to the postman in my pjs i'm always morto. Grace you live in Ireland girl, not LA!

Also time for a new thread?

Reactions: 2
Zen jen doesn’t work in the woods anymore apparently she made a show of herself for breaking guidelines and tore her son out of the crèche on the grounds ha never returned #notsozenjen it’s the kids I feel sorry for

Oh spill the tea.
Not surprised to read this. The woman is a fraud, glad to see she's not associated with a reputable business anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not surprised to read this. The woman is a fraud.
Poor kid, being taken out of a stable environment because of their mother's actions.
Oh spill the tea.
Not surprised to read this. The woman is a fraud, glad to see she's not associated with a reputable business anymore
Was looking for a thread for her but can’t seem to find one even though she is the biggest alcoholic con woman in Ireland, don’t get me started on her hit and run hubby who still drives around now even though he murdered a guy drunk driving…. Her and Grace suit each other

• Wow
Reactions: 21
First time posting.. I’ve been sitting and thinking long and hard about This post so bare with me folks .Her actions, her behavior. How frustrating it is for me to sit back and watch, as I’m sure it is soul destroying for everyone, I work as a healthcare professional, I’ve two kids 4 and 3 and I’m college part time trying my best to get my degree, on top of all that trying my damn hardest to save every single penny so I can afford to buy a house in these crippling times. It breaks me having to leave my kids to go to work or sit at a computer for a lecture and I thank heavens for my mother and husband who helps out so much!. The work, study, exams, kids, washing, cleaning, dinners, all get so overwhelming and when I get the kids to sleep, I take out my phone and I see her, no kids, day naps, getting make up and perfumes and all handed to her Etc. absolutely boils my blood. To all the mammys out there working hard to provide a lovely life for their children and doing it all with there anxiety, I salute you 🙏 because it’s fuckin hard! Grace needs a dose of reality! Big time
Copy this and email to the beacon gosh it’s so frustrating these influencers need to be stopped in their greedy tracks like will gambiz golchins clinic really benefit from this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’d never stick the ‘diet’ that you have to stick to after WLS, I used to follow curvy Kim and she had surgery and she literally eats 2 strings of spaghetti or one slice of turkey meat!! She’s a melt besides all that anyway 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.