Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her ‘anxiety’ came up because she spent the whole day WITH her kids on Saturday!! She’s not able for all that with no nap or me time 😂

Reactions: 11
Who suffers with anxiety and manages to take a selfie of themselves looking all sad and anxious and then actively sticks it up on instagram to over 100,000 people. Get a grip like!!! She's clearly looking for sympathy. If you're anxious take a break from social media.
Exactly, when my anxiety strikes I can’t even pick up my phone to reply to texts . When it’s bad my husband has to phone my dr for me , but I do my best to function to my best ability when I have an episode because first and foremost I have little people I need to care for and they keep me going . Why did she come off her meds if that’s the case .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; she needs to remove herself from social media. And her so called loved ones are making her worse by enabling her to keep doing what she’s doing.
If she truly suffers from anxiety then seeking validation of strangers won’t help her at all.

I don’t believe that anxiety has struck her down, she’s acting like a petulant spoilt child who didn’t get her own way. There’s a reason her ‘besties’ went out without her….. I think we all have that one acquaintance that we hear their name & there’s an involuntary eye roll… it seems grace is that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Same here with anxiety for those hours or days I am in my ow world - yet I can somehow auto pilot for work or parenting. Its exhausting. Luckily I can take to bed if I need but always try keep routine and work through it
Shes a dope using this card.

Reactions: 9
Want to be some workout to require fuel like the tub of butter under and in those eggs.

Someone needs to explain caloric deficit to her

How has this one a college degree?

Reactions: 13
I only started following rosie Connolly again but how amazing does she look coming on to her stories compared to grace.. always has her hair and make up done nicely and wears nice clothes. They have kids around the same age , Lisa Jordan’s the same she always looks done up too. Once Terrie has the baby she will be a glam mammy too no doubt. If that was me looking at their stories I would feel the need to make more of an effort

Reactions: 14
I don’t like speculating whether someone does or doesn’t have the mental illness they claim to have but as several people on here have said, I suffer with anxiety and depression and I can’t relate to her behaviour at all. I don’t have children but I have a large number of animals who depend on me and I know it’s different but it’s a responsibility. I can’t explain to them that I need to go for a nap, mind yourselves? It doesn’t work like that, life doesn’t stop for you just because you’re having a bad time. If anything, getting up and doing the things I need to do helps me and being around the animals is like an escape and I’m usually much better for it. Either way it’s coming across incredibly selfish. Everyone has their own cross to bear, I just don’t think she considers anything past herself.
I would imagine it was brought on by her bridal party evening and it’s sunk in now that all the girls have done huge work on themselves and now look and presumably feel better and grace is the odd one out. In her mind she’s probably thinking they’ll look better than me on MY wedding day and anyone else would take this as motivation but grace will surely take it as that’s tit form from them and poor me, and roll out her list of excuses as to why she can’t put the work in. I’d never say this about anyone else suffering anything but I find it so hard to pity her when she won’t help herself and I find that attitude so unattractive in a person. I understand some days are worse than others but on those days everyone else would be wishing to never feel that again, grace wallows in it and uses it to her advantage. It honestly makes me wonder how she coped with child birth twice 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I suppose she probably lies to herself a lot she believes her lies but the truth hurts. Her friends are all doing great for themselves, Jen has transformed her health and mindset, got out of a bad relationship, has a new job and is content in herself, Dominique has moved on after her terrible experience with that fool of a former fiancé, Mags is happy out and Grace isn’t happy at all.

Reactions: 10
I suppose she probably lies to herself a lot she believes her lies but the truth hurts. Her friends are all doing great for themselves, Jen has transformed her health and mindset, got out of a bad relationship, has a new job and is content in herself, Dominique has moved on after her terrible experience with that fool of a former fiancé, Mags is happy out and Grace isn’t happy at all.
And a bit odd that there was no group boomerang or pics of them friday night for the try on... none of them posted eek excited etc ...

As someone said already... grace loves to wallow in self pity...

Reactions: 13
To be honest I like Lisa jordon , yeah she has her kids all over her feed but she’s never apart from them and is constantly running around after them and playing. Grace does sweet f all with her kids . She can barely summon up the energy to rub the cat . I call bs on the anxiety , the whole chicken thing has back fired on her and now she’s taken to the bed to sulk , also what an earlier poster said ,she got a reality check Friday night with her friends. I’d say she enjoyed being the queen bee for a while and now she’s just blahhhhhhh .
What happened Friday night? Must have missed it. I can’t tune in to her stories sometimes, I just find myself in pity form if I do.

Reactions: 3
What happened Friday night? Must have missed it. I can’t tune in to her stories sometimes, I just find myself in pity form if I do.
She had the girls over to try on the bridesmaids dresses. Jen posted on her stories saying she was really worried about the dress being too small but it was actually too big on her. Grace never mentioned how the evening went at all.

Reactions: 6
She had the girls over to try on the bridesmaids dresses. Jen posted on her stories saying she was really worried about the dress being too small but it was actually too big on her. Grace never mentioned how the evening went at all.
And the bit we did hear about was from Jen and the impression I got that it was a traumatic Eve . Wonder did grace have a melt down or something, I find it strange that they weren’t tagging each other saying how great it went or that they are pleased to be a part of it . I was over the moon when I was my friends bridesmaid and I shared how happy I was to be doing it , we kept the pics private but we shared our joy of being part of the journey.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.