Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help her she can’t even breath properly when she’s walking and talking!
her Health must be at an all time low.
i hope she realise this as a mother of 2 small children and is making changes for herself and for them, and not just for a “wedding” or for clothes to fit!
Her disposable fashion will come and go, but she only has one body.

Also drives me insane how she buys everything off of Amazon!!! A multi billion dollar organisation that contribute absolutely nothing to the Irish economy! especially when so many small Irish businesses reach out to her and send her free stuff!

she had absolutely no social, business or personal awareness!

I think her gig is up!!!
I don’t want to be a derail but Amazon employ a large number of people over several locations in Ireland so it’s not strictly true to say they don’t contribute to the economy here. But anyway back to grace, I agree she could shop local and support local but she only likes local businesses when they give her free stuff. She is a one woman fast fashion, plastic tat consuming machine. She is all Mother Earth on one hand while buying crap al over the place.

Reactions: 15
I don’t want to be a derail but Amazon employ a large number of people over several locations in Ireland so it’s not strictly true to say they don’t contribute to the economy here. But anyway back to grace, I agree she could shop local and support local but she only likes local businesses when they give her free stuff. She is a one woman fast fashion, plastic tat consuming machine. She is all Mother Earth on one hand while buying crap al over the place.
Getting free stuff isn’t supporting local businesses. If she really wanted to support local businesses, she would buy things from them and tag them and also praise the items she buys. She doesn’t do this though. She appreciates nothing.

I wonder why she hasn’t shown pictures of the hens yet? My guess is there isn’t any or that they are owned by someone else and she is afraid of being caught out again.

The stories yesterday where the dog had free reign in the house and was in the kids rooms. It’s so unhygienic.

Reactions: 11
God help her she can’t even breath properly when she’s walking and talking!
her Health must be at an all time low.
i hope she realise this as a mother of 2 small children and is making changes for herself and for them, and not just for a “wedding” or for clothes to fit!
Her disposable fashion will come and go, but she only has one body.

Also drives me insane how she buys everything off of Amazon!!! A multi billion dollar organisation that contribute absolutely nothing to the Irish economy! especially when so many small Irish businesses reach out to her and send her free stuff!

she had absolutely no social, business or personal awareness!

I think her gig is up!!!
She also doesn’t care about awareness it’s all about her
And you’re right I do think her time Is up look at latest grid photos very poor amounts of comments on them

Reactions: 5
At least she hasn’t done the hands under chin pose in a few weeks. I get a rage watching her do it 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'shes given Jen a run for her money with a red face' why is she turning it into a competition can she not just go to the gym with her friend and enjoy it without making it into this competitive thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely must have had a melt down when Jen’s dress was to big.
back to the gym,”trying” to eat better.

MELT DOWN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She definitely must have had a melt down when Jen’s dress was to big.
back to the gym,”trying” to eat better.
MELT DOWN!
Exercise 2 days in a row.. says it all.. Friday evening must’ve been a tit show
Was just coming here to post the same- it must have been HUGE reality check for her.
To physically see how much smaller they both are than her must've literally traumatised her (likely causing the anxiahee over the weekend)
It must have been a slap in the face to see Jen's dress too big on her.
And the delusions that she'd be able to wear Mag's dress after the wedding?? Even if Mags was pregnant and it was a maternity dress it still wouldn't look at Grace??

I genuinely hope that it did get her to cop the duck on a bit- she's utterly useless at trying to stick to anything in an effort to get healthier- even posting that throwback pic the other day should've made her step back and go 'whoaaa', but I guarantee she sees herself as a lot slimmer than she actually is- but actually standing beside Jen and Dom and SEEING how much bigger she's got has surely made her face facts??

Reactions: 10
Was just coming here to post the same- it must have been HUGE reality check for her.
To physically see how much smaller they both are than her must've literally traumatised her (likely causing the anxiahee over the weekend)
It must have been a slap in the face to see Jen's dress too big on her.
And the delusions that she'd be able to wear Mag's dress after the wedding?? Even if Mags was pregnant and it was a maternity dress it still wouldn't look at Grace??

I genuinely hope that it did get her to cop the duck on a bit- she's utterly useless at trying to stick to anything in an effort to get healthier- even posting that throwback pic the other day should've made her step back and go 'whoaaa', but I guarantee she sees herself as a lot slimmer than she actually is- but actually standing beside Jen and Dom and SEEING how much bigger she's got has surely made her face facts??
That’s where her photoshopping has got her, so delusional that when reality starred her in the face (as in the 2 girls looking amazing in their dresses) she couldn’t deal with it.. it all had to catch up on her at some stage.. thought she was fooling followers and she was really only fooling herself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope this is the awakening that Grace has been longing for. It is not easy being the once skinny friend to being the "fattest" friend (don't mean that to sound as rude as it does), speaking from experience there. Hopefully this is the kick up the arse she has been needing and she sticks to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The stories yesterday where the dog had free reign in the house and was in the kids rooms. It’s so unhygienic.
[/QUOTE]
Ah I feel like she can’t win sometimes. When the dog is locked up in the crate, people moan but then give out when the dog is free to go all around the house. My dog has free reign over my house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Well she’s now in Mckenzie’s with the girls for lunch have you seen their menu 😅🥴
Gym will be a waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll eat minimal portions, loads of saleh, over exercise and by the weekend be back on the take aways. It’s always the same, she goes all in and can’t sustain it

Reactions: 20
I also hate how anxiety is like this cool new thing to claim you have just for attention.

I was diagnosed with it 4 years ago but I've had it since I was about 12.

I just thought feeling that way was normal so it took until I got to my 30s to see a doc

Grace's anxiety seems to come and go when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think what annoys me about Grace's anxiety is she doesn't try to help herself. I am also one of the ones that struggled through anxiety not knowing what it was until my late 20s. But as soon as it was diagnosed I learned exercises to help it, learned what the causes were and how to redirect myself if I could feel myself becoming anxious. Sometimes admittedly it does get too far, and I have to reset but Grace seems to always let it consume her. It seems she is either anxiety free or else totally consumed by it and hasn't learned any techniques for that middle ground!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
'shes given Jen a run for her money with a red face' why is she turning it into a competition can she not just go to the gym with her friend and enjoy it without making it into this competitive thing.
did she go with Jen or is she just trying to outdo her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.